Galileo Financial Technologies
Who we are:
Welcoming, collaborative and having the opportunity to make an impact - is how our employees describe working here. Galileo is a financial technology company that provides innovative and revolutionary software products and services that power some of the world's largest Fintechs. We are the only payments innovator that applies tech and engineering capabilities to empower Fintechs and financial institutions to unleash their full creativity to achieve their most inspired goals. Galileo leads its industry with superior fraud detection, security, decision-making analytics and regulatory compliance functionality combined with customized, responsive and flexible programs to accelerate the success of all payments companies and solve tomorrow's payments challenges today. We hire energetic and creative employees while providing them the opportunity to excel in their careers and make a difference for our clients. Learn more about us and why we work here at https://www.galileo-ft.com/working-at-galileo.
We are seeking an Administrative Support Contractor for a temporary position in Sandy, Utah, starting immediately for a duration of one month. This role's primary responsibility is handling returned cards that could not be delivered. The selected candidate will receive the returned cards, scan them, and process the return card procedure. This includes loading the information into our system accurately and efficiently.
- Receive returned cards that were undeliverable.
- Scan the returned cards to capture the necessary information.
- Process the return card procedure according to established guidelines.
- Load the scanned data accurately into our system.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure smooth processing of returned cards.
- Maintain confidentiality and security of the processed information.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in data entry.
- Ability to follow established procedures and guidelines.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage tasks efficiently.
- Good communication skills and ability to work well in a team environment.
- Previous experience in data entry or similar roles is a plus.
- 5 hours per day for a period of 1 month.
- Starting date: Immediate start.
To view all of our comprehensive and competitive benefits, visit our Benefits at SoFi page!