Sales Business Development Representative (Remote in Raleigh, NC)
FreshBooks is a leading cloud-based SaaS accounting software designed with one goal: to help small business owners grow. We reached unicorn status after raising our valuation to more than $1 billion and continue to scale our business to serve business owners, their clients, and accountants in more than 160 countries worldwide. FreshBookers are found all over the globe, and we know that different folks thrive in different working environments: Remote, onsite, and everything in between, you’ll find it with us.
The Opportunity - Sales Business Development Representative
You will be a key member of the Acquisition Sales team and will work closely with the Business Development Manager to ensure the growth and development of our key platform. You are a great relationship builder and problem solver with a hunter mentality. You will be the voice of FreshBooks as we execute and explore new channels of acquiring business.
What You'll Do as a Sales Business Development Representative
- Initiate contact with new potential customers through outbound prospecting cold calls, and by responding to inquiries that are generated from our website
- Identify needs of the customer and qualify their interest
- Deliver qualified opportunities to the Sales Account Executives
- Set up meetings and demos
- Stay organized with our current Sales Cloud and other programs specific to the role
- Achieve the Daily and Weekly goals that are set out for you
What You'll Bring to the Role
- 1+ years of experience in support, sales, or customer service and the desire to grow into a SaaS Sales role
- Exceptional communication skills to interact with potential customers and peers
- You are comfortable with performing outbound reach outs via phone call as the majority of your duties
- You are an expert in engaging potential customers within short interactions and capturing their interest
- You are organized and a self-starter. You are proactive, outgoing and are thrilled by developing contacts
- You are a metric-driven individual motivated by success
You'll stand out if
- You are Bilingual in Spanish with native or professional proficiency
- Have experience conducting customer service or support in Spanish
Our Commitments to You
At FreshBooks each person knows their opinion is valued, and can see their impact on the lives of over 10 million small business owners around the world. Accelerate your career, work on projects you're passionate about, and work as a part of a collaborative team without ego! Here are some of the ways FreshBooks recognizes and rewards our employees:
- 🩺 Comprehensive Health and Wellness Benefits. Including retirement savings programs matched to your local office, stock options for every full time employee, generous time off, parental leave and new parent support, annual healthy living credit, comprehensive medical and dental benefits dependent on your region, and more.
- 📚 Perks that Matter. Including a Peer Recognition Program, an Employee Assistance Program, headphone credit, meaningful in-person gatherings to bring onsite and remote employees together, and more perks matched to your locale.
- 🌱Working Environments to Help You Thrive. Beautiful office spaces welcome you in Canada and Mexico, and remote FreshBookers receive a home office credit to set up your home office.
- 🤗 Supportive Peer Group, Mentors, and Leaders. We care about each other across the organization and have programs to support this so everyone feels a strong sense of belonging, and believes in collective impact.
- 🚀 Accelerated growth. 3 week dedicated company onboarding, career development through continuous coaching, training, and learning on the job, and a bi-annual review process.
Even if your experience doesn't meet every bullet on the above lists, we'd love to learn more about you and why you think FreshBooks is the next step in your career.
FreshBooks is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, religion, race, mental disability, sexual orientation, age, or any other status. All applicants are considered based on their qualifications and merits. At FreshBooks, we inspire an environment of mutual respect and we believe diversity and inclusion are crucial to our success.
Something looks off?