Regional Alliance Manager
About the role:
The partner ecosystem is a significant and fast-growing part of Forter’s success and growth strategy in the US region. We are looking for a smart and creative Regional Alliance Manager, specializing in ecommerce platforms. The ideal candidate for this role has experience building, scaling and managing an ecommerce partner ecosystem across the United States. This role will report directly to the Head of Business Development & Strategic Partnerships.
This role is based in the US.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage our ecommerce platform partnerships
- Strategically evaluate opportunities to source, contract and onboard additional ecommerce platform partners
- Own relationships at all levels of partner organizations with the goal of driving as much qualified business as possible into Forter’s sales pipeline
- Work collaboratively and creatively across Sales, Partner Marketing, SalesOps & Partnership teams locally and globally to build and execute on partner program goals
- Collaborate with Product, Integrations and Pre-Sales on the prioritization and development of new ecommerce platform integrations
- Be an advocate and spokesperson for Forter with partners and at industry conferences and events
What you'll need:
- At least 3-5+ years of experience in business development/partnerships
- Experience working with eCommerce platforms such as SAP, Salesforce, Shopify, Adobe, BigCommerce, VTEX, etc.
- Proven track record of initiating and successfully driving incremental pipeline through strategic partnerships
- Effective communication skills, and comfort in presenting/discussing with executive leaders
- Demonstrated relationship-building skills with external partners
- Ability to travel domestically >30% of the time
- Startup background – comfort with a fast-paced environment and changing requirements
- Comfort with new technologies; ability to communicate with those who are tech-savvy
It'd be really cool if you also have:
- Previous / recent experience working with a Salesforce partnership
- Competitive salary and commission plan
- Private health insurance, including vision and dental coverage
- Stock options
- Generous PTO policy
- Half day Fridays, every Friday
- Home office allowance
At Forter, we have embraced a hybrid work model that combines the benefits of in-office collaboration with the flexibility of remote work. As part of this exciting approach, Team members are invited to work from the office at least 2 days per week. Within these two days, we encourage employees to join each week, for a department Team Day and for a Hub Day within each office. Your recruiter will share the specifics of these days.
Our hope is that a balance of in-person collaboration will aid massively in employee professional growth, development and relationship-building.
Digital commerce is built on trust. At every point along the eCommerce journey, businesses must make a critical decision: Can I trust this customer? Answering this simple question accurately and instantly is powerful—it can accelerate revenue growth and strengthen a company’s connection with its customers. How do we do it? Forter was founded on the insight that it's not about what is being purchased, nor where— but who is behind the interaction.
The Forter Decision Engine finds patterns across more than one billion identities in our dataset. We isolate fraudsters and protect customers—ensuring everyone gets the experience they deserve. Given that trust is central to how we operate, Forter is very much driven by a defined set of values. We attract remarkable talent and have retention and engagement levels that are well above benchmarks. We’re meticulous about strengthening our culture as we grow and ensuring this is an environment where people can have outsized impact.
Trust is backed by data – Forter is a recipient of over 10 workplace and innovation awards, including:
- Great Place to Work Certification (2021, 2022, 2023)
- Fortune’s Best Workplaces in NYC (2022)
- #3 on Fast Company’s list of “Most Innovative Finance Companies” (2022)
- Forbes Cloud 100 (2021, 2022)
- SAP Pinnacle Awards “New Partner Application Award” (2023)
- Fintech Breakthrough Awards – Best Fraud Prevention Platform (2023)
Life as a Forterian:
We are a team of over 500 Forterians spread across 3 different continents. Since 2013, we've raised $525 million from investors such as Tiger Global, Bessemer, Sequoia Capital, March Capital and Salesforce Ventures. We're on a mission to bring trust to global digital commerce so that companies like Nordstrom, Priceline, Instacart and ASOS can block fraud, drive revenue and improve customer experience.
At Forter, we believe unique people create unique ideas, and valuable experience comes in many forms. So, even if your background doesn't match everything we have listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply and tell us why your skills and values could be an asset to us. By welcoming different perspectives, we grow together as humans and as a company.
Forter is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Salary Range: $129,186.00 - $174,780.00 annually + bonus + equity + benefits
The referenced salary range is based on the Company's good faith belief at the time of posting. Actual compensation may vary based on factors such as geographic location, work experience, market conditions, and skill level.