Solutions Specialist (Hebrew Speaking) - New York
About the role:
We are looking for a Solutions Specialist to be the US regional focal point person of our analytic risk assessments, knowledge and support.
You will be responsible for the Region’s risk and solutions operations and support by utilizing the deep understanding of our models, engineered features and sub-features, as well as the backend structure of our proprietary and patented mechanisms, including our unique linking mechanism, the detection mechanism, and the cyber-intelligence tools. The required support would be “full cycle”, meaning during the sales process, throughout the integration process, and throughout the lifecycle of the relationship with the customer.
What you’ll be doing:
- Risk and Analytics - Be the regional Risk and Analytics specialist, and support all regional risk-related tasks and needs, including: Exposure assessment, data validation, KPIs setting, performance assessment, pricing support, ROI structuring, analytic implementation needs and more.
- Pricing support - Be the pivotal point in formatting and adjusting pricing structures for new deals, cross sells and upsells in the region - enforcing our targets and goals around revenue and margins for new opportunities.
- Pre-sales support - Partnership with the sales team and the pre-sales team to provide analytic and technical support during the sales process, including traveling within and across the US Region, joining client meetings, providing guidance to better understand the customer information (for example: to ask the customer the right questions), supporting the deal strategy and specific offering structuring, and more.
- Communication with analytics teams in the R&D center - Support the regional teams’ work and cooperation with the analytic teams in the R&D center. Handling, bridging and being point-of-contact at times for issues and problems that occur with live merchants (and onboarding merchants), both in terms of providing expertise to customer-facing teams and internally supporting the communication and cooperation with the analysts’ teams, including open analytic tasks, performance adjustments, clients requests and more.
- Analytic training - Spreading the analytic knowledge and experience to sales professionals, pre-sales, and customer success within the Region.
- Marketing, billing, legal support - Support all auxiliary departments within the regions: Analytical advice for legal MSAs, billing oversight for price offer structures, and support marketing request and analysis.
Who are you?
- Knowledge needed of all analytic, feature engineering, Data science and Modeling activities here, at Forter
- Significant experience as a fraud analyst with a deep understanding of our analytics products
- Customer-facing Skills - Enjoy working and communicating complex ideas in a simple way to both external and internal customers
- Knowledge about our analytic infrastructure, technical infrastructure and data-science infrastructure as well as a strong experience with our integration challenges and complications
- Fluent Hebrew and English
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401K Plan
- Comprehensive and generous health insurance, including vision and dental coverage Stock options
- Generous PTO policy
- Half day Fridays
Salary Range: $87,500 - $143,750 annually + bonus + equity + benefits
The referenced salary range is based on the Company's good faith belief at the time of posting. Actual compensation may vary based on factors such as geographic location, work experience, market conditions, and skill level
Digital commerce is built on trust. At every point along the eCommerce journey, businesses must make a critical decision: Can I trust this customer? Answering this simple question accurately and instantly is powerful—it can accelerate revenue growth and strengthen a company’s connection with its customers. How do we do it? Forter was founded on the insight that it's not about what is being purchased, nor where— but who is behind the interaction.
The Forter Decision Engine finds patterns across more than one billion identities in our dataset. We isolate fraudsters and protect customers—ensuring everyone gets the experience they deserve. Given that trust is central to how we operate, Forter is very much driven by a defined set of values. We attract remarkable talent and have retention and engagement levels that are well above benchmarks. We’re meticulous about strengthening our culture as we grow and ensuring this is an environment where people can have outsized impact.
Trust is backed by data – Forter is a recipient of over 10 workplace and innovation awards, including:
- Great Place to Work Certification (2021, 2022, 2023)
- Fortune’s Best Workplaces in NYC (2022)
- #3 on Fast Company’s list of “Most Innovative Finance Companies” (2022)
- Forbes Cloud 100 (2021, 2022)
- SAP Pinnacle Awards “New Partner Application Award” (2023)
- Fintech Breakthrough Awards – Best Fraud Prevention Platform (2023)
Life as a Forterian:
We are a team of over 500 Forterians spread across 3 different continents. Since 2013, we've raised $525 million from investors such as Tiger Global, Bessemer, Sequoia Capital, March Capital and Salesforce Ventures. We're on a mission to bring trust to global digital commerce so that companies like Nordstrom, Priceline, Instacart and ASOS can block fraud, drive revenue and improve customer experience.
At Forter, we believe unique people create unique ideas, and valuable experience comes in many forms. So, even if your background doesn't match everything we have listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply and tell us why your skills and values could be an asset to us. By welcoming different perspectives, we grow together as humans and as a company.
Forter is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
*Forter does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Forter (or any related) jobs alias or directly to any Forter employees. Forter will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Something looks off?