Graphic Design Intern
At Forge (NYSE: FRGE), we know our team is our greatest asset. As technology innovators in the private market, our vision is to deliver a richer future for everyone. We live that vision through our values of being bold, humble and accountable. We experience the value that our vision brings to the world every day, helping the teams behind the greatest innovations of our generation, from space travel to planet-saving, plant-based nutrition and more.
Our mission is to empower more people to exercise ownership in the world’s leading private companies via a world-class technology platform with access to the largest network of buyers and sellers in the world. With liquidity solutions, exclusive data and insights, a custody offering, and a vibrant marketplace, Forge’s goal is to build the best-in-class technology infrastructure to power a global private market that is transparent, accessible and seamless for companies, their employees and investors. Through Forge, employees can sell their private shares, employers can reward shareholders with pre-IPO liquidity and individual and institutional investors can participate in private unicorn growth.
Forge's differentiated global marketplace addresses rising demand among individual and institutional investors for exposure to private company stocks and it is building a growing network effect with defensible competitive advantages. The Forge marketplace has over 440,000 registered users and private shares have traded in more than 500 companies since inception, representing over $12 billion in volume across over 21,000+ transactions.
Our ability to offer these powerful financial solutions has generated incredible interest from investors, demand from customers, and a need to grow our team to meet the needs of more companies, teams and innovators in this way. You can learn more about Forge in the following video: “The private market future starts now”.
We are seeking a talented and passionate Graphic Design Intern with a focus on web design to join our team. As a Graphic Design Intern, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with our design and development teams to create visually stunning and user-friendly web experiences. This internship will specifically involve utilizing Figma to help develop cohesive and responsive designs. You will also have the chance to collaborate with the marketing team to create assets for email campaigns, infographics, presentations, social media posts, and motion graphics.
This internship offers a great opportunity for you to gain hands-on experience in the marketing design field, as well as expand your knowledge of design principles and aesthetics. You will be exposed to a wide range of design challenges and will have the chance to work on real-world projects that will provide you with valuable portfolio pieces. Additionally, you will receive feedback and guidance from our experienced design & Product teams, helping you to develop your skills and grow as a designer.
- Collaborate with the design team to create visually appealing and intuitive web designs using Figma.
- Assist in the development and implementation of web design projects, ensuring adherence to brand guidelines and design principles.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute innovative ideas to enhance user experience and visual aesthetics.
- Support the design team in creating and maintaining design assets, including icons, graphics, and templates within the Figma.
- Proficiency utilizing design software Figma and have solid understanding of its design system capabilities
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Understanding of design principles and aesthetics
- Excellent communication skills and ability to take feedback and incorporate it into design iterations.
- Previous internship or work experience in marketing, graphic design, or related fields
- Experience in designing for the web and understanding of web design principles
- Familiarity with UX design principles and tools such as user research, wire-framing, and prototyping
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Forge is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Something looks off?