Institutional Finance Copywriter Contractor
At Forge (NYSE: FRGE), we know our team is our greatest asset. As technology innovators in the private market, our vision is to deliver a richer future for everyone. We live that vision through our values of being bold, humble and accountable. We experience the value that our vision brings to the world every day, helping the teams behind the greatest innovations of our generation, from space travel to planet-saving, plant-based nutrition and more.
Our mission is to empower more people to exercise ownership in the world’s leading private companies via a world-class technology platform with access to the largest network of buyers and sellers in the world. With liquidity solutions, exclusive data and insights, a custody offering, and a vibrant marketplace, Forge’s goal is to build the best-in-class technology infrastructure to power a global private market that is transparent, accessible and seamless for companies, their employees and investors. Through Forge, employees can sell their private shares, employers can reward shareholders with pre-IPO liquidity and individual and institutional investors can participate in private unicorn growth.
Forge's differentiated global marketplace addresses rising demand among individual and institutional investors for exposure to private company stocks and it is building a growing network effect with defensible competitive advantages. The Forge marketplace has over 440,000 registered users and private shares have traded in more than 500 companies since inception, representing over $12 billion in volume across over 21,000+ transactions.
Our ability to offer these powerful financial solutions has generated incredible interest from investors, demand from customers, and a need to grow our team to meet the needs of more companies, teams and innovators in this way. You can learn more about Forge in the following video: “The private market future starts now”.
Forge’s marketing team works across the company to deliver high velocity & industry-leading customer content, digital experiences, growth campaigns, and customer engagement to drive strategic marketing outcomes and commercial goals.
The Institutional Finance Copywriter will play an integral role in deepening Forge’s awareness and engagement with institutional investors. In this role, you will lead Forge’s content strategy to reach this critical target audience across every possible channel. The ideal candidate has experience creating sales and marketing content for institutional investors and can bring that expertise to Forge’s private market offering to drive communications that resonate with the unique nature of this audience.
In this role, you will be responsible for creating insightful, informative and engaging content on a range of financial topics, including private market investment strategies, tech sector market trends, and portfolio management, among others. The ideal candidate should have a deep understanding of professional investment concepts and must be able to use their experience and expertise to create compelling content. This is a sophisticated audience and tough to impress, so we are looking for someone who's been on the inside and understands how investment professionals research and analyze investment opportunities.
The ideal candidate has experience working directly with institutional investors and sales teams and is deeply knowledgeable about institutional sales and trading practices, financial data that investors use to make decisions and manage portfolios, and how institutions make decisions.
- Content Writing: Lead the execution of institutional content, leveraging a network of internal and external content creators and creating content yourself as needed. Serve as a sort of “player-coach” or “reporter-editor” -- occasionally writing the messaging, while leveraging others as often as possible
- Create engaging and educational content that will resonate with institutional investors, such as white papers, reports, articles, and other content formats
- Work collaboratively with internal teams to ensure that all content meets business objectives and is aligned with the brand voice and style guidelines
- Stay up-to-date with industry news and trends to ensure that content is timely and relevant
- Act as a subject matter expert and provide expert guidance to internal teams on complex investment topics
- 5+ years of relevant institutional finance experience at an investment advisory or institutional investment management firm such as a private equity firm, hedge fund, family office, or related organization
- Proven track record of creating high-quality, informative content for institutional investors
- Excellent communication and writing skills with the ability to explain sophisticated, complex financial concepts in a clear, concise manner
- In-depth understanding of investment concepts and the ability to analyze specialized financial data to make investment recommendations
- Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and under tight deadlines
- Effective communicator and relationship builder with a passion for collaborating with multiple teams toward success
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- A hands-on contributor who is not afraid to get into the weeds and focus on the details
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time in an office or home office setting while working
To apply, please share your resume and writing samples or links that demonstrate your experience creating content for institutional investors.
Forge is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Something looks off?