Senior Software Engineer
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Tuesday, May 23, 2023
About the Company
Flow aims to create a superior living environment that enhances the lives of our residents and communities by developing, acquiring, owning, and managing multifamily apartment buildings and the services and technology inside those buildings.
Fulfilling our mission will require an exceptional group of people whose collective output is greater than the sum of its individual parts. Our team members are energized by the opportunity to impact our residents’ lives in meaningful ways. They are bold and creatively ambitious, driven by relentlessly high standards, act with a sense of urgency and accountability, and always, above all, operate with integrity, loyalty, and trust.
About the Role
We are building a world-class engineering team at Flow to deliver seamless and intuitive software solutions that help us achieve our mission. We aim to deliver full-stack, elegant, fault-tolerant, highly-available software solutions that interoperate with various systems. As early members of the engineering team, you will get to not only set the engineering culture but also drive architectural and system-level decisions.
- Design and implement robust, cloud-native solutions that are highly scalable and available
- Partner with Product and Operations to deliver software products with the highest business impact
- Engineer solutions with high interoperability with legacy systems in the decades-old PropTech space
- Deep dive to understand the business requirement before implementing technical solutions.
- Experience working in product & operations-heavy organizations
- A minimum of 8 years software engineering experience building scalable software in an engineering-centric organization
- Experience building software in fast-moving startup environments.
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
• Paid-Time Off
• Commuter benefits
• 401(k) Plan
Flow is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity and/or expression, pregnancy, Veteran status any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
See more open positions at flow.life
Something looks off?