Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA
Posted on Thursday, May 4, 2023
About the Company
Flow aims to create a superior living environment that enhances the lives of our residents and communities by developing, acquiring, owning, and managing multifamily apartment buildings and the services and technology inside those buildings.
Fulfilling our mission will require an exceptional group of people whose collective output is greater than the sum of its individual parts. Our team members are energized by the opportunity to impact our residents’ lives in meaningful ways. They are bold and creatively ambitious, driven by relentlessly high standards, act with a sense of urgency and accountability, and always, above all, operate with integrity, loyalty, and trust.
The Leasing Specialist will show model units to potential renters, lease apartments to qualified applicants, renew leases with current tenants, and serve as a point of contact for prospects and residents to field questions and address concerns. This position will perform all sales and leasing activities to achieve the property's revenue and occupancy goals. They will also remain informed about current market conditions and competitor performance that may impact the community's occupancy and financial results. The Leasing Specialist will report directly to the Membership Manager and/or Community Manager.
- Maintain extensive knowledge of apartment availability, current residents, lease expiration schedules, and amenity offerings.
- Execute digital and physical marketing initiatives to drive external traffic to the property.
- Ensure that the property remains in tour-ready condition at all times.
- Greet prospects, conduct property tours, and show model apartments.
- Communicate with prospects and new residents to ensure satisfaction by writing follow-up emails, sending thank-you notes, and making telephone calls to solidify tours and finalize decisions to lease/renew.
- Process applications, review credit screenings, background checks, and prepare lease and move-in packages.
- Provide assistance during lease signings, ensure smooth resident move-ins, and facilitate seamless transitions for new residents.
- Execute and perform activities in support of the property's lease renewal program by delivering lease renewal letters and packages for residents, contacting renewing residents 90-60 days in advance of move-out dates, and ensuring that lease renewal documents are signed and implemented on time.
- Respond quickly and courteously to resident questions/concerns and take prompt action to solve problems. This requires the ability to remain calm and respectful during conflict resolution.
- Perform daily inspections and communicate with the facilities team regularly to ensure that the tour path, model units, amenities, and leasing office meet the tour readiness standard at all times.
- Leverage on-site property management software (CRM, Yardi, etc.) to track apartment availability, monitor lease expiration schedules, record traffic and leasing activities, and ensure accurate resident data capture.
- Design and execute off-site marketing activities to create and drive traffic to the property, including implementing resident referral and employer outreach programs, using internet marketing tools (Instagram, Facebook, e-mail, and other websites), and following other property-specific marketing plans.
- Complete various accounting, financial, administrative reports as necessary.
- Represent the property and the company professionally through dress and behavior.
- This role will require the employee to have weekend availability, including Holidays. Providing the best experience for future and current tenants requires this role to be present on weekends and Holidays.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience, preferred
- 1+ years of experience in Class A high-rise multifamily leasing preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Basic knowledge of Google Workspace and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) required
- Familiarity with Yardi & Blue Moon preferred
- Canva experience preferred
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
• Paid-Time Off
• Commuter benefits
• 401(k) Plan
Flow is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity and/or expression, pregnancy, Veteran status any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
See more open positions at flow.life
Something looks off?