New York, NY, USA
Posted on Wednesday, December 21, 2022
About the Company
Flow aims to create a superior living environment that enhances the lives of our residents and communities by developing, acquiring, owning, and managing multifamily apartment buildings and the services and technology inside those buildings.
Fulfilling our mission will require an exceptional group of people whose collective output is greater than the sum of its individual parts. Our team members are energized by the opportunity to impact our residents’ lives in meaningful ways. They are bold and creatively ambitious, driven by relentlessly high standards, act with a sense of urgency and accountability, and always, above all, operate with integrity, loyalty, and trust.
About the Role
IT at Flow’s mission is to equip people at Flow with the most frictionless technology to collaborate and innovate, while safeguarding the information security of our customers, partners, and employees. This role sits at the intersection of the various business units and provides strategic IT direction as well as tactical IT support.
- Manage Rippling: Manage the full lifecycle of employees from device procurement, provisioning, maintenance, remote debugging, to account provisioning and deprovisioning in all vendor applications
- Ad hoc IT support for the company: Manage inbound requests regarding device help, application installation, computer login assistance, or any other general IT help with the usage of computers
- Device procurement: Partner with the HR team to equip Flow’s employees with appropriate technologies to accomplish their missions
- 3-5 years of experience managing enterprise IT to support 00’s of people organizationExperience managing Google Workspace instances as an IT professional
- Experience managing Google Workspace instances as an IT professional
- Experience managing endpoints and/or devices such as Windows machines or Mac machines via MDM solutions
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Extremely detail oriented in following verbal and written instructions
Salary: $80,000 - $115,000
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
• Paid-Time Off
• Commuter benefits
• 401(k) Plan
Flow is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity and/or expression, pregnancy, Veteran status any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
See more open positions at flow.life
Something looks off?