Sales & Business Development
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
About the Company
Flow aims to create a superior living environment that enhances the lives of our residents and communities by developing, acquiring, owning, and managing multifamily apartment buildings and the services and technology inside those buildings.
Fulfilling our mission will require an exceptional group of people whose collective output is greater than the sum of its individual parts. Our team members are energized by the opportunity to impact our residents’ lives in meaningful ways. They are bold and creatively ambitious, driven by relentlessly high standards, act with a sense of urgency and accountability, and always, above all, operate with integrity, loyalty, and trust.
About the Role
We are seeking a seasoned and strategic Partnerships Lead to join our team. This role will be instrumental in defining and executing our partnership strategy to build Flow’s brand, product offering, and improving the resident experience. This leader will have the opportunity to design our brand and resident experience with highly visible strategic partnerships with leading companies across wellness, retail, media, food & beverage, tech, finance and community organizations.
- Define and drive a robust partnership and brand strategy for the resident journey, in partnership with Flow’s cross functional team
- Design, evaluate and execute first of its kind, innovative and creative partnerships with leading industries
- Enable Flow to become a magnetic brand and to attract other brands. This role will leverage the creativity and resources of other brands to ensure a disproportionate impact of our marketing and partnership efforts
- Build and execute co-marketing campaigns with partners to drive awareness and adoption
- Collaborate and provide strategic perspectives to internal stakeholders across product, marketing, data, engineering, legal, finance
- Structure and negotiate high impact, creative deals increase value for Flow’s residents and brand, as well as the partner.
- Explore growth strategies to increase brand awareness and attract and retain new residents across Flow’s properties
- Identify ways to drive revenue growth through partnerships to increase earnings per rental unit as well as innovative revenue models with partners
- Advise Flow’s leadership on new products and services needed to enhance the brand and resident experience
- 10+ years of business development or partnerships experience in consumer tech, hospitality, or related industries
- Entrepreneurial acumen; a leader who thrives in tackling and solving first-of-kind problems that do not have a template or playbook yet
- A student of culture with a curiosity and passion for popular culture and consumer trends
- Experience with aspirational lifestyle brands and working across consumer audiences
- Ability to rigorously structure, analyze, and solve complex business problems, as well as deliver impact against concrete business goals through first-of-kind growth partnerships
- Track record in managing complex partners at senior executive levels
- Experience sourcing and pitching new partnerships, and in negotiating non-standard business or corporate development agreements
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated strategic and financial acumen
- Experience in successfully navigating and leveraging ambiguity on multiple fronts
- Demonstrated hands-on execution abilities
- MBA degree preferred but not required
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
• Paid-Time Off
• Commuter benefits
• 401(k) Plan
Flow is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity and/or expression, pregnancy, Veteran status any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.