Resident Experience Associate
Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA
Posted on Tuesday, October 10, 2023
About the Company
Flow aims to create a superior living environment that enhances the lives of our residents and communities by developing, acquiring, owning, and managing multifamily apartment buildings and the services and technology inside those buildings.
Fulfilling our mission will require an exceptional group of people whose collective output is greater than the sum of its individual parts. Our team members are energized by the opportunity to impact our residents’ lives in meaningful ways. They are bold and creatively ambitious, driven by relentlessly high standards, act with a sense of urgency and accountability, and always, above all, operate with integrity, loyalty, and trust.
About the Role
The Resident Experience Associate plays a vital role in creating a welcoming and positive experience for residents and visitors. The responsibilities encompass greeting and assisting residents and visitors, managing packages and mail, providing administrative support to the Resident Experience Manager and property management team, and assisting with the execution of resident engagement events. The ideal candidate has excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and can multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Warmly greet residents and visitors. Professionally and courteously communicate in person, via video intercom, and in written correspondence.
- Assist in directing traffic in the lobby, including leasing guests, vendors, and mail couriers.
- Keep the front desk area clean, organized, and presentable.
- Answer phone calls from residents and potential residents, and forward calls to the appropriate departments and staff members. Act as a point of contact for residents and potential residents.
- Collaborate with management and leasing teams to ensure a seamless transition for incoming and outgoing residents.
- Schedule move-in and move-out dates on the calendar to ensure efficient coordination. Confirm scheduled appointments with residents and make necessary adjustments or cancellations.
- Assist residents in ensuring their vehicles are parked in the designated area and guide them to use the appropriate service elevator during the move-in and move-out process.
- Provide clear and detailed instructions to residents regarding the move-in and move-out procedures, including any necessary paperwork or documentation.
- Assist in resolving resident issues and concerns promptly to ensure a positive living experience. Escalate resident concerns to management, facilitating prompt resolution.
- Manage resident inquiries and requests related to amenities and general property information.
- Submit maintenance requests and report any safety hazards or maintenance issues as needed.
- Organize digital and physical paperwork and files to ensure efficient document management.
- Maintain communication logs for applicable activities for future reference and reportingPrepare and submit comprehensive weekly reports on the department's initiatives, event outcomes, and resident feedback to management and the corporate office.
- Collaborate with the team to execute engaging resident events and activities including the monthly New Resident Orientation.
- Attend events to assist with operations, including tracking attendance, taking notes, setting up event spaces, and distributing event information to residents.
- Communicate with vendors and moving companies to ensure smooth logistics, especially during the move-in and move-out process.
- High school diploma or equivalent; college or relevant experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational abilities and attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous customer service or hospitality experience preferred.
- This role requires the employee to have weekend availability as necessary, including Holidays.