Atlanta, GA, USA
Posted on Friday, August 11, 2023
About the Company
Flow aims to create a superior living environment that enhances the lives of our residents and communities by developing, acquiring, owning, and managing multifamily apartment buildings and the services and technology inside those buildings.
Fulfilling our mission will require an exceptional group of people whose collective output is greater than the sum of its individual parts. Our team members are energized by the opportunity to impact our residents’ lives in meaningful ways. They are bold and creatively ambitious, driven by relentlessly high standards, act with a sense of urgency and accountability, and always, above all, operate with integrity, loyalty, and trust.
About the Role
As the Yardi Administrator, you will report directly to the Director of Product and play a pivotal role in supporting both our corporate and onsite teams. The requirements from the corporate side encompass a range of activities, including, product development, platform enhancement, and accounting functions.
In this role, you will collaborate closely with Yardi personnel, as well as external and internal property managers to ensure the seamless integration of the Yardi system and a streamlined onboarding process for all key stakeholders. Given our rapidly expanding property portfolio, we are in search of an individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment and demonstrates exceptional attention to detail.
- Support product teams with Yardi integrations Complete onboarding of all new residential properties into Yardi Voyager and RentCafe
- Work directly with operations, accounting, and property management departments to research, create, modify, and maintain company workflows and procedures in Yardi
- Take on the critical role of supporting all users and stakeholders within the Yardi system
- Maintain the integrity of Yardi Voyager and its various modules by administering upgrades, updates, backups, resiliency, and security initiatives
- Ensure accuracy of data to/from Yardi and manage advanced integrations and APIs with 3rd party applications
- Create custom reports and data output in Yardi and assist the Asset Management, Finance, and Investor Relations Departments in meeting specific reporting requirements
- Partner with Finance to ensure automated internal controls are properly implemented within Yardi
- Train internal staff and ensure proper utilization of Yardi by all outside vendors
- Review and refine overall operations technology stack to ensure synchronization
- Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline or equivalent work experience
- A minimum 3 years experience working as a Yardi administrator within the multifamily and accounting industry
- Proficiency in Yardi reporting/scheduling tools such as SQL, correspondence, notifications, ETL, and task runner
- Experience working with property onboarding procedures
- Experience in property management or related service-oriented companies
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and rapidly changing work environment
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
• Paid-Time Off
• Commuter benefits
• 401(k) Plan
Flow is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity and/or expression, pregnancy, Veteran status any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.