Technical Project Manager
We are seeking a highly motivated Technical Project Manager to oversee efforts for technical, product, and marketing projects to support client implementations and new product enhancements/implementations. Projects range in complexity from internal projects to large cross-functional implementations. We are looking for a self-starter, leader, and results-oriented project manager.
Candidates for this job are agile problem solvers who can make independent decisions and are meticulously detail-oriented.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop project plans, work with cross-functional teams to explore, evaluate, select, and document technical solutions.
- Track, monitor, and communicate project progress against the project plan, requirements, quality measures, standard processes, and milestones.
- Compile weekly reports on project status, assist in breaking roadblocks, and coordinate schedules with resources to ensure that project plans are executed on budget, on time and in scope.
- Ability to translate and communicate technical concepts, information, plans, and procedures to both technical personnel and non-IT business users.
- Work with the Project Management Office on incoming projects to ensure that project documents are comprehensive and properly translated into detailed timelines.
- Monitor and control employed strategies and activities by conducting design and implementation reviews; examining, researching, and resolving issues; escalating issues to appropriate authority; responding to team members' concerns; coordinating requirements with all engaged departments.
- Analyze challenges, problems, and process breakdowns to ensure that lessons are learned and improvements are made.
Qualifications will include:
- 2+ year experience in a technical organization.
- Jira/Confluence, and MS Project.
- Proven track record as a project manager who can execute efficiently amidst congruent deadlines.
- Manage and organize a call schedule with both internal and external teams, including potential partners.
- Confidently showcase our platform for sales walkthroughs and integrations.
This position can currently be conducted remotely and is accountable for time-sensitive deliverables within USA time zones.
We are an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
Something looks off?