Finexio is the leader in AP Payments as a Service, the leading embedded payments approach for business to business payments. Finexio simplifies the way businesses process and receive B2B payments by integrating electronic payments and cash flow improvement solutions directly into customers’ accounts payable and procurement software.
Our vision is a world in which finance leaders only have to decide “what” to pay- Finexio’s software seamlessly handles the “how” and the “when”.
We are growing revenue over 100% per year and are a leading disruptor in the B2B Payments and Fintech industry. The company has raised over $65m in investment and is backed by investors JP Morgan, Discover, NBH Bank, Mendon Venture Partners, and Valley Bank. These investors believe in the mission and technology so much so they are also customers and partners.
As the Product Leader at Finexio, you will be responsible for leading the product strategy, roadmaps, and feature definition for Finexio’s payments platform including collaborating with marketing, IT engineering, operations, and sales.
The Product Leader analyzes the market and competitive conditions and lays out a product vision that is differentiated and delivers unique value based on customer demands. This role spans many activities, from strategic to tactical and will display a degree of creativity and resourcefulness. It provides cross-functional leadership—bridging gaps within the company between different functions, especially between development, sales and marketing, and support. The ideal candidate will also apply and contribute to advanced principles and concepts. You’ll own and drive forward an active roadmap that aligns against Finexio’s OKRs and translates strategic intent into operational plans, incorporating financial, customer and company KPI’s. You’ll lead a team of product managers with a bias for action and build team culture that supports career development and opportunity.
This role is also responsible for defining the ‘why,’ ‘what,’ and ‘when’ of the product that the development team will build. You are the director of the product -- which means you will lead cross-functional teams from a product's conception through to its launch and ongoing management.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Marketing, Computer Science, or related field
- Have previous experience leading a product organization
- 10+ years’ experience in product leadership, preferably including experience in payments/transaction processing within a B2B enterprise software, an ERP or AP2P company, or a bank/credit card processing environment
- Experience building and delivering B2B enterprise grade software applications
- Strong understanding of high-performance cloud systems (AWS), big data and machine learning
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with an ability to interact with senior management and clients
- Experience in strategic planning with a proven ability to develop and execute a vision for the company’s technical direction
- Startup experience required
- Work directly with the executive leadership team to define linkages between strategic objectives, process improvements, and project execution out of the engineering and product organizations.
- Lead the product teams and take responsibility for their growth and execution of Company objectives
- Define and evangelize the product vision, strategy and priorities both internally and externally
- Partner with the Chief Strategy Officer to align product vision and roadmap to overall company strategy and objectives.
- Identify and define the appropriate discipline management for the product teams
- Manage all technology functions of Finexio- hardware, software, and related resources
- Lead strategic planning to achieve business goals by identifying and prioritizing development initiatives
- Design and develop software that delivers on the Finexio vision of delivering simple, and effective b2b payments processing
- Identify the 20% of features that deliver 80% of the big picture results
- Build/recruit, manage and grow the product team to align with the overall corporate culture and strategy
- Work closely with the product team to ensure technology roadmap is closely aligned to and supports customer needs and long-term product roadmap
- Set definitions of standards, policies, procedures, and metrics
- Create and manage documentation of system’s design, features, and functions
- Communicate product strategy and functionality to investors, clients, partners, and prospective clients
- Leverage data analytics to measure engineering and product team progress against goals
- Develop and facilitate workshop and conference presentations showcasing Finexio technology
- Other duties as assigned
Why You’ll Love Working at Finexio:
- Culture: We are a humble, client-first team that is focused on collaborative data-driven success.
- Speed: We move fast, love new ideas and give you the opportunity to push your limits.
- Growth: We are expanding rapidly into new markets, launching new services and creating a world-class company
What We Offer:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- An environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make a real, measurable impact
- Employee Engagement – Quarterly virtual team building activities and monthly team lunches
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Flexible Time Off Policy
$150,000 - $175,000 + equity.
Something looks off?