Business Development Representative
Sales & Business Development
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, August 7, 2021
We are on a mission to empower innovators to access the global employment ecosystem and connect the world's employers under a single API. To do this, we're looking for individuals who think about problems holistically and in-depth, who are relentlessly curious, self-starters, and determined to drive ideas from inception through to completion.
Finch is a Series B company backed by a fantastic set of firms, angels, and our developers including General Catalyst, Menlo Ventures, Homebrew, BoxGroup, YCombinator, Charley (1st business hire at Plaid), Sima (ex-Head of Biz Dev at Plaid), Henrique + Pedro (co-CEOs at Brex), Jeff + Wayne (co-CEOs at Digits), Immad (CEO at Mercury), Sam (CEO at Vouch Insurance), Karim (CTO at Ramp), and more.
About Our Team
We're a team of problem solvers who aren’t afraid to challenge assumptions. We value velocity, curiosity, empathy, and diverse perspectives. Everyone on the team is excited about the scope of the problems we address and the potential impact our work can have on the global workforce. We realize that the value we provide comes with great responsibilities, and therefore make security and privacy our highest priorities.
We come from a diverse set of backgrounds and each member brings different skills to the group. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and potential will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns.
Finch is looking for an enthusiastic and strategic Business Development Representative (BDR), to join our fast-growing team. Your core responsibilities include identifying, researching, prospecting, and creating new qualified opportunities that align with Finch’s value proposition. You’ll partner with account executives to develop strategic account plans, generate a strong pipeline of deal flow from outbound prospecting and serve as a key contributor in developing Finch’s outbound channels.
What You Will Do
- Expand our pipeline of qualified opportunities and build relationships by opening sales conversations with prospects who align with Finch’s ideal customer profile
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects, while strategically partnering with account executives to create and run playbooks for winning prioritized accounts
- Create account plans by conducting research and synthesizing information and other materials that reflect a comprehensive understanding of Finch’s customers’ needs and how Finch delivers value
- Identify best practices to enhance Finch’s sales development playbook
- Sustain a high level of daily outreach activity using multiple channels (phone, email, social)
- Be accountable to a monthly quota of new opportunities opened
Who You Are
- 1+ years of experience in an SDR, BDR or ADR role at an Enterprise SaaS company
- Proven ability to exceed lead target
- Strong communication, research, and presentation skills
- Experience with Salesforce, HubSpot, or a comparable Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool (experience with Outreach and LinkedIn Navigator is a plus)
- Work from home budget
- Health/Dental/Vision with premiums covered
- Unlimited vacation policy (with mandatory minimums)
- Flex spend stipend
- Book and education budget
- Offsite company trips
Finch is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
See more open positions at Finch
Something looks off?