San Francisco, CA, USA · Toronto, ON, Canada · San Francisco, CA, USA · Seattle, WA, USA · New York, NY, USA · Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Thursday, November 9, 2023
We are on a mission to empower innovators to access the global employment ecosystem and connect the world's employers under a single API. To do this, we're looking for individuals who think about problems holistically and in-depth, who are relentlessly curious, self-starters, and determined to drive ideas from inception through to completion.
Finch is a Series B company backed by a fantastic set of firms, angels, and our developers including General Catalyst, Menlo Ventures, Homebrew, BoxGroup, YCombinator, Charley (1st business hire at Plaid), Sima (ex-Head of Biz Dev at Plaid), Henrique + Pedro (co-CEOs at Brex), Jeff + Wayne (co-CEOs at Digits), Immad (CEO at Mercury), Sam (CEO at Vouch Insurance), Karim (CTO at Ramp), and more.
About Our Team
We're a team of problem solvers who aren’t afraid to challenge assumptions. We value velocity, curiosity, empathy, and diverse perspectives. Everyone on the team is excited about the scope of the problems we address and the potential impact our work can have on the global workforce. We realize that the value we provide comes with great responsibilities, and therefore make security and privacy our highest priorities.
We come from a diverse set of backgrounds and each member brings different skills to the group. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and potential will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns.
What Will You Do
- Provide support to both founders in all administrative functions including calendaring, schedule management, email management, travel coordination, expense reconciliation, and other high-priority items.
- Coordinate meetings including but not limited to one-on-one meetings, interviews, team meetings, external touch-points, full staff meetings, quarterly report-outs, etc.
- Partner with the executive team in reading and routing emails, drafting letters and documents.
- Ensure the founders are prepared for upcoming meetings, presentations, and projects by gathering materials necessary from internal and external team members.
- Arrange and execute C-Suite team building, offsites, and social events/lunches.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure communication is efficient and clear between executive team members and internal and external teams.
- Handle HR admin duties like processing payroll, support new hire onboarding, manage online mail correspondence, act as the liaison for our SF office, and coordinate company-wide events and celebrations.
- Ad-hoc projects as assigned.
Who You Are
- You have 4+ years of experience supporting C-Level executives in a hyper-growth organization.
- You have experience working at an early-stage tech startup, on a growing team, and in a fast-paced work environment.
- You are organized, with strong attention to detail.
- You are proactive, able to work independently and prioritize tasks/projects with minimal supervision.
- You have terrific written and verbal communication skills, enabling you to communicate with high-level executives and investors.
- You are tech-savvy with the ability to navigate multiple platforms effectively.
- Experience with software tools such as Slack, Asana, Notion, Gusto
What we offer
- Work from home budget
- Flexible monthly stipend
- 100% Health/Dental/Vision coverage and 85% dependent coverage
- Unlimited vacation policy (with 3 weeks minimum)
- Parental leave
- Offsite company trips
- Offices in SF & NYC
Finch is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.