Workforce Management Analyst
Figure is transforming the trillion dollar financial services industry using blockchain technology.
In five short years, Figure has unveiled a series of fintech firsts using the Provenance blockchain for loan origination, equity management, private fund services, banking and payments sectors - bringing speed, efficiency and savings to both consumers and institutions. Today, Figure is one of less than a thousand companies considered a unicorn, globally.
Our mission requires us to have a creative, team-oriented, and supportive environment where everyone can do their absolute best. The team is composed of driven, innovative, collaborative, and curious people who love architecting ground-breaking technologies. We value individuals who bring an entrepreneurial mindset to every task and will embrace our culture of innovation.
Every day at Figure is a journey in continuous learning yet a daily focus on getting work done that makes a difference. Join a team of proven leaders who have already created billions of dollars in value in the FinTech space!
About the Role
We are seeking a highly analytical and detail-oriented Workforce Management Analyst with a specialization in scheduling and real-time adherence (RTA) to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for optimizing workforce schedules and ensuring efficient resource allocation to meet service-level objectives. Your expertise in telephony systems will also be crucial in providing insights and recommendations for process improvements related to call routing and handling for our Customer Operations team.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and maintain accurate and efficient workforce schedules based on forecasted call volumes, customer service goals, and other business requirements.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, such as contact center managers and team leads, to ensure schedules align with staffing needs and operational objectives.
- Monitor schedule adherence and proactively identify potential deviations, recommending adjustments to maintain optimal staffing levels.
- Monitor real-time contact center metrics, such as call volume, service levels, and agent performance, using workforce management software and telephony systems.
- Identify and address any deviations from planned schedules in real-time, ensuring agents are effectively utilized and service levels are maintained.
- Communicate with supervisors and agents to provide updates on performance, adherence, and recommended actions to meet service-level goals.
- Identify opportunities for optimization, such as reducing call transfers, improving self-service options, or streamlining call handling processes.
What We Look For
- 2+ years of experience in performing WFM functions (specifically scheduling and RTA) in a contact center environment required
- Strong knowledge and experience with workforce management software (Calabrio, Alvaria/Aspect, NICE).
- Knowledge of telephony systems (e.g., Automatic Call Distributors, IVR systems such as Avaya, CISCO, or Twilio Flex) a plus
- Good working knowledge of Excel, and the ability to organize/analyze data in a structured manner
- Focused, self-motivated, and reliable with the ability to stay focused on a task and work independently
- Ability to build rapport and trust with teams cross-functionally and across all levels
- Possesses a positive attitude with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact and build solid working relationships with all levels of the organization
- Ability to work in a team environment and adapt to changing workload and circumstances effectively as well as respond to new information quickly
- Knowledge of the financial services regulatory environment
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities
- Company quarterly performance based bonus
- Equity stock options package
- Employer funded comprehensive health, vision, dental insurance and wellness program for employees and their dependents
- Employer funded life and disability insurance coverage
- Company HSA, FSA, Dependent Care, 401k, and commuter benefits
- Up to 12 weeks paid family leave
- In office, remote, and hybrid work location options
- Home office and technology stipend for those working outside of a traditional office more than 75% of the time
- Flexible time-off plan to empower employees to take the time off that they want and need
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Routine Team swag deliveries!
For CO, NY, CA and WA residents, the salary range is $51,920.00 - $64,900.00 with a 25% Bonus and Equity. Actual compensation may vary based on individual candidate experience and location.
Depending on your residential location certain laws might regulate the way Figure manages applicant data. California Residents, please review our California Employee and Prospective Employee Privacy Notice for further information. By submitting your application, you are agreeing and acknowledging that you have read and understand the above notice.
Figure will not sponsor work visas for this position. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.