Senior UI Designer
Figure is transforming the trillion dollar financial services industry using blockchain technology.
In five short years, Figure has unveiled a series of fintech firsts using the Provenance blockchain for loan origination, equity management, private fund services, banking and payments sectors - bringing speed, efficiency and savings to both consumers and institutions. Today, Figure is one of less than a thousand companies considered a unicorn, globally.
Our mission requires us to have a creative, team-oriented, and supportive environment where everyone can do their absolute best. The team is composed of driven, innovative, collaborative, and curious people who love architecting ground-breaking technologies. We value individuals who bring an entrepreneurial mindset to every task and will embrace our culture of innovation.
Every day at Figure is a journey in continuous learning yet a daily focus on getting work done that makes a difference. Join a team of proven leaders who have already created billions of dollars in value in the FinTech space!
About the Role
As a Senior UI Designer, you’ll collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams made up of UX designers, product owners, engineers, and more. This role is responsible for supporting the product design team initiatives at all levels from concept to production.
If you’re passionate about learning and executing on a high performing team, and want to see actionable results - this role could be perfect for you!
What You’ll Do
- Produce high-fidelity UI elements by balancing beautiful aesthetics with functional clarity
- Evolving our design system and facilitate its adoption
- Integrate Figure brand and visual identity into product features and user flows
- Work with our dev team to ensure that our designs are launched with pixel perfection
What We Look For
- 4+ years of experience as a UI designer working on web interfaces and interactions
- Experience creating and evolving an existing design system
- An extensive online portfolio of design work showcasing your role in creating delightful and well-crafted experiences with a solid understanding of design systems
- Proficient in modern creative tools such as Figma, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, etc
- Strong sense of design principles, hierarchy, typography, layout, and conceptual skills
- Have experience creating design systems, product guidelines, and brand guidelines
- Enjoy delivering pixel-perfect user interfaces and components, including iconography sets, with an eye towards modularity and flexibility
- Prioritize positive customer experiences above your design vision
- Demonstrate outstanding communication, design leadership, and presentation and storytelling skills
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities
- Company quarterly performance based bonus
- Equity stock options package
- Employer funded comprehensive health, vision, dental insurance and wellness program for employees and their dependents
- Employer funded life and disability insurance coverage
- Company HSA, FSA, Dependent Care, 401k, and commuter benefits
- Up to 12 weeks paid family leave
- In office, remote, and hybrid work location options
- Home office and technology stipend for those working outside of a traditional office more than 75% of the time
- Flexible time-off plan to empower employees to take the time off that they want and need
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Routine Team swag deliveries!
For CO, NY, CA and WA residents, the salary range for this position is $105,600 - $132,000/year with a 25% Bonus and Equity. Actual compensation may vary based on individual candidate experience and location.
Depending on your residential location certain laws might regulate the way Figure manages applicant data. California Residents, please review our California Employee and Prospective Employee Privacy Notice for further information. By submitting your application, you are agreeing and acknowledging that you have read and understand the above notice.
Figure will not sponsor work visas for this position. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.