Operations Training Specialist II
Figure is transforming the trillion dollar financial services industry using blockchain technology.
In five short years, Figure has unveiled a series of fintech firsts using the Provenance blockchain for loan origination, equity management, private fund services, banking and payments sectors - bringing speed, efficiency and savings to both consumers and institutions. Today, Figure is one of less than a thousand companies considered a unicorn, globally.
Our mission requires us to have a creative, team-oriented, and supportive environment where everyone can do their absolute best. The team is composed of driven, innovative, collaborative, and curious people who love architecting ground-breaking technologies. We value individuals who bring an entrepreneurial mindset to every task and will embrace our culture of innovation.
Every day at Figure is a journey in continuous learning yet a daily focus on getting work done that makes a difference. Join a team of proven leaders who have already created billions of dollars in value in the FinTech space!
About the Role
As an Operations Training Specialist II, you will be responsible for designing, delivering, and evaluating training programs for our employees. The role involves conducting needs assessments, developing customized training materials, delivering engaging training sessions, and measuring the impact of training initiatives. To be successful in the role, excellent presentation and facilitation skills and a passion for fostering employee development and performance improvement are key.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and subject-matter experts to define training objectives, content, and performance outcomes for successful implementation.
- Conduct comprehensive needs assessments to identify training gaps and align training initiatives with organizational objectives.
- Develop training materials and curriculum, including participant guides, facilitator guides, presentations, and e-learning modules incorporating multimedia elements, simulations, and real-life scenarios to enhance effectiveness.
- Utilize instructional design principles and adult learning theories to create engaging and interactive training experiences.
- Facilitate training sessions, both in-person and virtual, using a variety of training techniques and methodologies, and adapt where appropriate. To include, developing and administering assessments, surveys, and other evaluation tools to measure effectiveness.
- Remain current on all operational changes and update the knowledge management database. In doing so, updating staff and identifying training needs based on those, as appropriate.
- Communicate regularly with stakeholders to provide updates, gather feedback, and address any training-related issues.
- Manage multiple training projects simultaneously, including timelines, resources, and deliverables.
- Stay updated with emerging trends and technologies in learning and development.
- Leverage learning management systems (LMS), authoring tools, and other digital platforms to assign, deliver and track training activities for all Figure employees.
- Continuously improve training programs based on evaluation results and industry best practices
- Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment, encouraging participation and knowledge sharing amongst participants and team.
- Work with the team to implement and optimize training technologies as needed.
- All other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
What We Look For
- Bachelor's degree in Instructional Design, Education, Human Resources, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Minimum of two years of corporate training, instructional design, or related roles.
- Proven track record in designing and delivering effective training programs in various formats.
- Strong understanding of instructional design principles, adult learning theories, and training evaluation methodologies.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills, with the ability to engage and inspire diverse audiences.
- Proficiency in using e-learning authoring tools, multimedia software, and learning management systems.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage timelines, resources, and stakeholders.
- Analytical mindset, with the ability to collect and analyze training data to inform decision-making.
- Remain intimate with the Operations processes and expectations, including shadowing agents, joining regular cadences, and assisting on the floor as assigned.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with attention to detail.
- Collaborative mindset and ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to be onsite at least two business days each week.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities
- Company quarterly performance based bonus
- Equity stock options package
- Employer funded comprehensive health, vision, dental insurance and wellness program for employees and their dependents
- Employer funded life and disability insurance coverage
- Company HSA, FSA, Dependent Care, 401k, and commuter benefits
- Up to 12 weeks paid family leave
- In office, remote, and hybrid work location options
- Home office and technology stipend for those working outside of a traditional office more than 75% of the time
- Flexible time-off plan to empower employees to take the time off that they want and need
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Routine Team swag deliveries!
For CO, NY, CA and WA residents, the salary range for this position is $53,680 - 67,100/year with a 25% Bonus and Equity. Actual compensation may vary based on individual candidate experience and location.
Depending on your residential location certain laws might regulate the way Figure manages applicant data. California Residents, please review our California Employee and Prospective Employee Privacy Notice for further information. By submitting your application, you are agreeing and acknowledging that you have read and understand the above notice.
Figure will not sponsor work visas for this position. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.