Senior Manager, People Operations
About the Role
If you would like to join a dynamic powerhouse in fintech, bring a background in HR/People Operations, enjoy building relationships, and thrive in startup environments where no day is ever the same, this may be the right opportunity for you!
We’re looking for a Senior Manager, People Operations to join our growing team. You will be crucial to driving business growth while fostering exceptional company culture and employee experience. You will handle all things People from being an employee advocate to partnering with your assigned Business Leaders.
Figure is transforming the trillion dollar financial services industry using blockchain technology.
In five short years, Figure has unveiled a series of fintech firsts using the Provenance blockchain for loan origination, equity management, private fund services, banking and payments sectors - bringing speed, efficiency and savings to both consumers and institutions. Today, Figure is one of less than a thousand companies considered a unicorn, globally.
Our mission requires us to have a creative, team-oriented, and supportive environment where everyone can do their absolute best. The team is composed of driven, innovative, collaborative, and curious people who love architecting ground-breaking technologies. We value individuals who bring an entrepreneurial mindset to every task and will embrace our culture of innovation.
Every day at Figure is a journey in continuous learning yet a daily focus on getting work done that makes a difference. Join a team of proven leaders who have already created billions of dollars in value in the FinTech space!
What You’ll Do
- Serve as a key partner to our leadership in the growth and development of Finance, Legal, and selected verticals
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions)
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
- Support Employee growth and career development; guide management through merit based compensation/promotion & bonus recommendations
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition and Senior Management for hiring Requests, hiring progress and ensuring equal level among hires
- Be a point of contact for employee questions related to benefits, career development, payroll and formal complaints
- Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required
- Uphold the highest level of professionalism and confidentiality
What We Look For
- 5+ years of experience in an HR/People Operations capacity in Tech, FinTech, or Financial Services
- Experience with executing Learning and Development programs a plus
- Experience with manager training a plus
- Deep understanding of HR best practices, and HR/Employment laws
- Strong experience in developing and delivering Talent Development programs
- High level of integrity and ability to use good judgment
- Ability to operate with flexibility and adapt quickly to a fast-changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle several projects at once while staying organized, detailed oriented, and diligent
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities
- Company quarterly performance based bonus
- Equity stock options package
- Employer funded comprehensive health, vision, dental insurance and wellness program for employees and their dependents
- Employer funded life and disability insurance coverage
- Company HSA, FSA, Dependent Care, 401k, and commuter benefits
- Up to 12 weeks paid family leave
- In office, remote, and hybrid work location options
- Home office and technology stipend for those working outside of a traditional office more than 75% of the time
- Flexible time-off plan to empower employees to take the time off that they want and need
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Routine Team swag deliveries!
For CO, NY, CA and WA residents, the salary range for this position is $123,200 - $154,000/year with a 25% Bonus and Equity. Actual compensation may vary based on individual candidate experience and location.
Depending on your residential location certain laws might regulate the way Figure manages applicant data. California Residents, please review our California Employee and Prospective Employee Privacy Notice for further information. By submitting your application, you are agreeing and acknowledging that you have read and understand the above notice.
Figure will not sponsor work visas for this position. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Please be aware, job-seekers may be at risk of targeting by malicious actors looking for personal data. Figure recruiters will only reach out via LinkedIn or email with a figure.com domain. Any outreach claiming to be from Figure via other sources should be ignored
Something looks off?