Customer Success Associate, NV
Figure is transforming the trillion dollar financial services industry using blockchain technology.
In fou short years, Figure has unveiled a series of fintech firsts using the Provenance blockchain for loan origination, equity management, private fund services, banking and payments sectors - bringing speed, efficiency and savings to both consumers and institutions. Today, Figure is one of less than a thousand companies considered a unicorn, globally.
Our mission requires us to have a creative, team-oriented, and supportive environment where everyone can do their absolute best. The team is composed of driven, innovative, collaborative, and curious people who love architecting ground-breaking technologies. We value individuals who bring an entrepreneurial mindset to every task and will embrace our culture of innovation.
Every day at Figure is a journey in continuous learning yet a daily focus on getting work done that makes a difference. Join a team of proven leaders who have already created billions of dollars in value in the FinTech space!
Forbes America’s Best Startup Employers
Forbes Top 50 Blockchain Companies
About the Role We are looking for driven, customer service oriented teammates, curious about innovative blockchain technology and financial services. In a CSA role, you will learn all things Figure by sitting in the heart of the action: providing product, technical and educational support to our potential and existing customers.
Your effective communication, problem solving and attention to detail will contribute to key outcomes that secure existing business initiatives, drive brand engagement, and ensure customer success. You will keep Figure accountable to its customers by troubleshooting problems and providing solutions with knowledge and empathy.
What You’ll Do
- Be the first point of contact and advocate for our customers
- Handle customer inquiries via omni-channel communication and process applications with exceptional customer service
- Educate customers on Figure and our products with knowledge and enthusiasm
- Promote brand recognition and loyalty by ensuring unrivaled support to our customers via phone, chat interactions and email
- Gather key insights and assist in process improvement for Figure’s products and services and the impact to our customer experience
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting on a variety of potential issues
- Conduct video notary sessions with attention to detail and professionalism and follow up daily with multi vendor coordination when needed
- Participate in new training and licensing programs to expand the team’s capabilities
- Contribute to an exciting and vibrant office environment and team dynamic
What We Look For
- BA/BS from an accredited university preferred with 1+ years in a customer facing role
- Proven background in being a dependable and reliable team player
- Flexibility and adaptability to ongoing refinements in process and structure
- Confident, friendly and compassionate communication skills
- Ability to become a licensed e-notary including passing the Figure and state required background check
- Successfully complete the required compliance trainings
- A positive and problem solving approach to customer service
- Ability to instill trust and rapport with customers
- Process driven organizational skills
- A quick and flexible learning style with the ability to navigate new technology platforms
Benefits To You
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities
- Company quarterly performance based bonus
- Equity stock options package
- Employer funded comprehensive health, vision, dental insurance and wellness program for employees and their dependents
- Employer funded life and disability insurance coverage
- Company HSA, FSA, Dependent Care, 401k, and commuter benefits
- Up to 12 weeks paid family leave
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Routine Team swag deliveries!
For CO, NY, CA and WA residents, the compensation for this position is $22/hr. with a 15% Bonus, Equity and 100% paid Benefits.
Depending on your residential location certain laws might regulate the way Figure manages applicant data. California Residents, please review our California Employee and Prospective Employee Privacy Notice for further information. By submitting your application, you are agreeing and acknowledging that you have read and understand the above notice.
Figure will not sponsor work visas for this position. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Something looks off?