Lead Software Engineer
Feedzai is the world’s first RiskOps platform for financial risk management, and the market leader in safeguarding global commerce with today’s most advanced cloud-based risk management platform, powered by machine learning and artificial intelligence. Feedzai is securing the transition to a cashless world while enabling digital trust in every transaction and payment type. The world’s largest banks, processors, and retailers trust Feedzai to protect trillions of dollars and manage risk while improving the customer experience for everyday users, without compromising privacy. Feedzai is a Series D company and has raised $282M to date. With a valuation of +$1.5B, the company's technology protects 900 million people in 190 countries.
The Customer Success Engineering Team is Client-Facing, ensuring that technical solutions for our product's installation, configuration, and customization are seamless and extraordinary for client implementation. They are Tech Consultants for clients that solve obscure and challenging problems. They are dynamic, tenacious, and driven to create a world-class experience for their clients. If you are passionate about being a client-facing engineer, Join Us!
The Lead Software Engineer is an experienced veteran and professional developer and is able to write efficient and high performance code but also work as a guide and mentor to other software engineers. The Implementation Engineer will typically be engaged and will split their time between projects, coding for the Feedzai solutions but also work to lead the project teams in the direction of our best practices.
Your Day to Day:
- Write performant Java and Database code to progress the project goals and initiatives.
- Review others Code for common issues and provide constructive feedback.
- Review, Refine and Confirm requirements and ensure efficient feature development.
- Develop and enforce industry standard best practices.
- Attend and participate in client and project meetings as needed.
- Ensure proper feature deployment or product upgrades.
- Provide Second Tier support for clients that are live.
- Other duties as needed.
You Have & You Know-how:
- 7 - 10 years professional experience
- 5+ years Java development experience
- 2+ years SQL database experience
- Experience with Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience with varied integration patterns like file processing, REST APIs and publish-subscriber models through queuing
- Java application performance tuning techniques
- Java application debugging (thread and heap analysis)
- Project Management experience
- Team leadership and mentoring experience
- NoSQL database experience
The Customer Success Team is responsible for delivering our product to our clients. This includes education, configuration, solution development, and risk strategy to enable our clients to address their pain points. We collaborate with our clients to ensure they have the right solution, build out a strategy and training plan for them, and then support them through each phase of our client lifecycle. We grow at a fast clip and believe no challenge is too big or too small. Therefore, we have an open environment that encourages us to lean in, try new things, and discover our potential. Join Us!
Please submit your CV in English
Your First 30-Days at Feedzai:
You will be immersed in our brand with training, connections, and one-on-one time with your manager. You may shadow your colleagues virtually or onsite at an office depending on where you work as you are supported through your Feedzai journey. In addition, you will have access to a ton of information to give you history, context, and all the knowledge you can handle about Feedzai and the team. Finally, you will start working on projects and collaborating on work currently being done. We can't wait to have you join the team!
Feedzai is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Feedzai does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Feedzai will use the personal data you provide us with by filling out this form for reviewing your application and to potentially negotiate a contract with you. Your personal data will be retained by Feedzai for 24 months following your application. Please see our Privacy Notice available at https://feedzai.com/about-us/privacy/ for more information on how we process your personal data.