Regional Head of Delivery - LATAM
Feedzai is the world’s first RiskOps platform for financial risk management, and the market leader in safeguarding global commerce with today’s most advanced cloud-based risk management platform, powered by machine learning and artificial intelligence. Feedzai is securing the transition to a cashless world while enabling digital trust in every transaction and payment type. The world’s largest banks, processors, and retailers trust Feedzai to protect trillions of dollars and manage risk while improving the customer experience for everyday users, without compromising privacy. Feedzai is a Series D company and has raised $282M to date. With a valuation of +$1.5B, the company's technology protects 900 million people in 190 countries.
The Customer Success Team is responsible for delivering our product to our clients. This includes education, configuration, solution development, and risk strategy to enable our clients to address their pain points. We collaborate with our clients to ensure they have the right solution, build out a strategy and training plan for them, and then support them through each phase of our client lifecycle. We grow at a fast clip and believe no challenge is too big or too small. Therefore, we have an open environment that encourages us to lean in, try new things, and discover our potential. Join Us!
We are looking for a Regional Delivery Director, Professional Services, who is responsible for the client’s happiness during the onboarding process and the wide spectrum of activities that go with achieving success in the LATAM region. This includes but is not limited to ensuring a smooth implementation lifecycle, client negotiations, recruiting and retaining a top-notch team, and streamlining communication with senior management. At Feedzai, we live and breathe by client delight. You are the voice of the clients and will represent them within all facets of Feedzai while weighing priorities and challenges, keeping the entire system in balance.
You embody the following characteristics:
- Empathy: You have an understanding and feel for clients and teams. The way you communicate and the decisions you make reflect this.
- Grit: When the situation calls for it, you work where it is needed to accomplish objectives and goals. Circumstances are never ideal, and you embrace this, gracefully coaching and mentoring others along the way.
- Patience: You remain calm under pressure, and even in extremely crucial conversations, you maintain a sense of calm that is felt both within Feedzai and externally.
- Experience: You have a wealth of experience that very little surprises you, allowing you the interpersonal savvy and knowledge of what approach is best for each situation.
- Resourceful: If you don’t have the answers needed for the situation, you know exactly where to go to find them. You’re autonomous and solve problems creatively.
Your Day to Day:
- Be the focal point of the Region in terms of Onboarding and Activating Clients
- Ensure Client’s activations are executed on time and on budget, ensuring client satisfaction through evolving world-class delivery practices across the LATAM portfolio
- Manage the team of Project Managers and Delivery Managers for that region as direct reports and guarantee that the collaborators from across Customer Success who participate in the activations are performing
- Partner with the sales organization to ensure accurate proposal estimation and costing, engaging throughout the sales process
- Work collaboratively with other internal teams: Product Management, Product Engineering, Account Management, Finance, Customer Support, Pre-Sales & Sales
- Manage risks & issues across the region, looking for strategies to understand and cure the cause, not the symptom
- Ensure optimal operational practices with proactive capacity planning and billability/utilization targets for the team
- Execute strategic improvements to reduce onboarding effort and accelerate time to value
- Primary point of contact for all client escalations in the region
- Drive recruitment and proactive people management strategies to ensure the retention and growth of key collaborators in the Region
- Represent the interests of the team, recognizing that a happy team delivers
- Gather, consolidate, prepare, and present metrics and program updates to senior leadership
- Develop and maintain relationships with delivery partners
You Have & You Know-how:
- BS or MS degree, preferably in Computer Science or technical equivalent
- 8+ years of consulting or professional services management experience in the software development space
- Experience in the LATAM region with a larger portfolio of projects inclusive of large clients with large-scale programs
- Direct experience growing and managing technical personnel and establishing processes associated with enterprise software sales
- Superior oral, presentation, and written communication skills
- Demonstrable ability to effectively recruit, develop, and retain project-based employees
- English & Portuguese are required, Spanish is a plus and preferred
Nice to Have
- Experience in the payments or banking industry
- Understanding of payments fraud
- A working knowledge of machine learning/AI
- Knowledge of real-time, high-availability systems architecture
*Please submit CV's in English.
Your First 30-Days at Feedzai:
You will be immersed in our brand with training, connections, and one-on-one time with your manager. You may shadow your colleagues virtually or onsite at an office depending on where you work as you are supported through your Feedzai journey. In addition, you will have access to a ton of information to give you history, context, and all the knowledge you can handle about Feedzai and the team. Finally, you will start working on projects and collaborating on work currently being done. We can't wait to have you join the team!
Feedzai is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Feedzai does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Feedzai will use the personal data you provide us with by filling out this form for reviewing your application and to potentially negotiate a contract with you. Your personal data will be retained by Feedzai for 24 months following your application. Please see our Privacy Notice available at https://feedzai.com/about-us/privacy/ for more information on how we process your personal data.