SME Fraud Specialist
Feedzai is the world’s first RiskOps platform for financial risk management, and the market leader in safeguarding global commerce with today’s most advanced cloud-based risk management platform, powered by machine learning and artificial intelligence. Feedzai is securing the transition to a cashless world while enabling digital trust in every transaction and payment type. The world’s largest banks, processors, and retailers trust Feedzai to protect trillions of dollars and manage risk while improving the customer experience for everyday users, without compromising privacy. Feedzai is a Series D company and has raised $282M to date. With a valuation of +$1.5B, the company's technology protects 900 million people in 190 countries.
The Product Team builds our product to disrupt the financial crime industry from a data-led approach. We partner with our clients using a holistic lens and have result-driven solutions to manage financial risk with a cloud-first platform and a world-class UX interface. Being part of this team, you have a voice in planning, strategizing, and challenging the status quo. Your thoughts and ideas are valued. Our fast-paced and open environment encourages us to lean in, try new things, and discover our potential. We define and act on what could be in tomorrow's world, not on what is today. Join Us!
We are looking for tactical masters with strategic thinking capabilities. In this role, the PRO SME Financial Crime Specialist will work closely with the Product, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success functions daily.
- A current or former fraud practitioner experienced with operational, transactional fraud tools and additional enrichment services (e.g., device recognition, behavioral biometrics) and has advanced working knowledge of fraud strategy
- Experienced in working with and fine-tuning fraud tools, designing new rules, and identifying how to improve customer results in terms of accuracy and coverage
- An executor: you get the job done and don’t rest on past successes
- Knowledgeable of the broader Financial Services/Institutions industry and the different sectors
- Well-versed in the retail banking experience, both traditional and digital/mobile
- Curious, constantly wanting to learn, improve, and develop your skillset
- Ideally located in the USA in a central or east coast timezone
Your Day to Day:
- Collaboration with your teammates on all efforts
- Understanding user-level adoption and usage of our product customer Stories and translating that into action for development
- Be the face of product user groups and analyst engagements
- Supporting market research and product updates
- Review potential partnership engagements for product enrichment
- Develop solution-based content and collateral
- Identification and implementation of best practice sharing across a global Customer base (both data and process)
- Support enablement teams and inquiries from customer-facing colleagues
You Have & You Know-how:
- 5+ years experience in Financial Services (ideally banks, but consider payment providers, PSPs, acquirers, etc.), preferably with a global presence
- Experience in a role that required engagement with multiple different colleagues and teams (Required)
- Strong understanding of fraud controls, current market threats, knowledge of regulations, and how regtech products address client needs
- Will utilize time at Feedzai to up-skill and develop into a subject matter expert in your respective discipline
- Experience in problem analysis (assessing, defining frameworks for evaluation, identifying options, etc.) and translating complex environments into easily digestible output for a variety of audiences
- Have a strong people network in the fraud industry
- A willingness and desire to learn more than they already know
- Must be willing to travel from time to time, only as required, sometimes internationally
What Success Looks Like:
- Completed all your training
- You understand the what, why, and the how of Feedzai
- Started building relationships with your peers and colleagues across functions;
- Can recite Feedzai’s Vision and Principles
- Taken on at least one impactful task and made progress
- Working with a fair degree of autonomy
- Having an impact on your scope of work
- Deepening relationships with your peers and colleagues across functions
- Continuing your education about our industry and why we do what we do
- Can still recite Feedzai’s Vision and Principles by heart
- Meeting expectations during your first quarterly review
- You’ve settled in as an influential member of the team
- Your peers and colleagues are seeking you out for information and advice
- You have introduced at least three colleagues in your network to Feedzai
- Written at least one piece of content for our Marketing team
- Strong understanding of the inner workings of Feedzai and how the various functions interact
- Substantial contribution to maintaining and improving best practices and data-sharing initiatives
- The sky's the limit!
Your First 30-Days at Feedzai:
You will be immersed in our brand with training, connections, and one-on-one time with your manager. You may shadow your colleagues virtually or onsite at an office depending on where you work as you are supported through your Feedzai journey. In addition, you will have access to a ton of information to give you history, context, and all the knowledge you can handle about Feedzai and the team. Finally, you will start working on projects and collaborating on work currently being done. We can't wait to have you join the team!
Feedzai is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Feedzai does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Feedzai will use the personal data you provide us with by filling out this form for reviewing your application and to potentially negotiate a contract with you. Your personal data will be retained by Feedzai for 24 months following your application. Please see our Privacy Notice available at https://feedzai.com/about-us/privacy/ for more information on how we process your personal data.