Machine Learning Engineer
Feedzai is the world’s first RiskOps platform for financial risk management, and the market leader in safeguarding global commerce with today’s most advanced cloud-based risk management platform, powered by machine learning and artificial intelligence. Feedzai is securing the transition to a cashless world while enabling digital trust in every transaction and payment type. The world’s largest banks, processors, and retailers trust Feedzai to protect trillions of dollars and manage risk while improving the customer experience for everyday users, without compromising privacy. Feedzai is a Series D company and has raised $282M to date. With a valuation of +$1.5B, the company's technology protects 900 million people in 190 countries.
The Product Team builds our product to disrupt the financial crime industry from a data-led approach. We partner with our clients using a holistic lens and have result-driven solutions to manage financial risk with a cloud-first platform and a world-class UX interface. Being part of this team, you have a voice in planning, strategizing, and challenging the status quo. Your thoughts and ideas are valued. Our fast-paced and open environment encourages us to lean in, try new things, and discover our potential. We define and act on what could be in tomorrow's world, not on what is today.
We are looking for a passionate and driven machine learning engineer to join us in this exciting journey and support the definition and execution of Feedzai’s Product AI vision & strategy.
Your Day to Day:
- Be hands-on, executing the full software development life cycle and writing well-designed and testable code;
- Prototype and evaluate the viability of novel AI architectures;
- Productionize state-of-the-art research work fostering a quick innovation lifecycle with customers;
- Integrate multiple software components into a fully functional software system;
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems;
- Comply with best practices, guidelines for software development and industry standards;
- Work with Agile principles to regularly deliver quality products;
- Coach and mentor your peers on code, architecture, and technology decisions;
- Engage in recruiting activities that allow Feedzai to draw top talent;
- Other duties as needed.
You Have & You Know-how:
- BSc / MSc degree in Computer Science, or a similar technical degree;
- 4+ years of experience in developing and delivering advanced applications;
- Good understanding of OO design principles and patterns;
- Strong programming skills in Python, Java and Shell scripting;
- Advanced Knowledge of Machine Learning and Data Science processes;
- Knowledge of Big Data technologies such as Spark, Hadoop and related;
- Knowledge of workflow orchestration tools such as Airflow, Prefect or related is desirable;
- Critical mindset and autonomy: as a Machine Learning Engineer, you’ll be influencing the AI product’s architecture and standards;
- Ability to communicate your findings in a clear way, transforming innovation research onto product requirements.
Your First 30-Days at Feedzai:
You will be immersed in our brand with training, connections, and one-on-one time with your manager. You may shadow your colleagues virtually or onsite at an office depending on where you work as you are supported through your Feedzai journey. In addition, you will have access to a ton of information to give you history, context, and all the knowledge you can handle about Feedzai and the team. Finally, you will start working on projects and collaborating on work currently being done. We can't wait to have you join the team!
Feedzai is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Feedzai does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Feedzai will use the personal data you provide us with by filling out this form for reviewing your application and to potentially negotiate a contract with you. Your personal data will be retained by Feedzai for 24 months following your application. Please see our Privacy Notice available at https://feedzai.com/about-us/privacy/ for more information on how we process your personal data.