Partner Sales Manager, North America
Feedzai is the world’s first RiskOps platform for financial risk management, and the market leader in safeguarding global commerce with today’s most advanced cloud-based risk management platform, powered by machine learning and artificial intelligence. Feedzai is securing the transition to a cashless world while enabling digital trust in every transaction and payment type. The world’s largest banks, processors, and retailers trust Feedzai to protect trillions of dollars and manage risk while improving the customer experience for everyday users, without compromising privacy. Feedzai is a Series D company and has raised $282M to date. With a valuation of +$1.5B, the company's technology protects 900 million people in 190 countries.
e believe in the power of our product. We continue to execute and build momentum as we develop our customer base with the world's top banks; we work with four of the five largest banks in the US, acquirers, processors, and merchants. In our fast-paced and open environment, you will be working with a collaborative team spanning across the globe and delivering exceptional results. We are committed to building something extraordinary. Join Us!
You are an experienced Partnerships expert with a diverse network of contacts and a track record of delivering partnerships that build strong revenue streams. You enjoy working out how to build win win scenarios and go the extra mile to delight a customer. You are eager to use your experience in the Financial Services, Risk, and Fintech space to propel an innovator in machine learning fraud prevention, AML and protect consumers everywhere. You have in-depth experience in one or more of these markets: fraud prevention, cyber security, payments, financial crime, big data or predictive analytics and are excited to establish and develop Feedzai’s relationships in North America through a best of breed Partner Ecosystem.
You will lead the creation, development and expansion of revenue-producing activities within the Partner Organisation, working with Resellers, System integrators, and Strategic Consultancies. You will be responsible for developing partner relationships, identifying new business opportunities and developing strategic partner relationships to support our sales and delivery growth and commercial go to market plans.
Your Day to Day:
- Create and execute a comprehensive partner strategic sales plan to serve as a roadmap for establishing and developing a partner ecosystem to support growth and commercial objectives.
- Promote and produce partner pipeline sourced opportunities, and help drive those into partner revenue sales for Feedzai.
- Position Feedzai Risk Opps strategy with key best of breed strategic partners in the market to promote Feedzai’s products and services
- Use your network of contacts to drive business in North American partners working in the Financial Services space with issuing banks and financial services companies building lasting relationships and winning new accounts
- Achieve partner revenue-specific revenue and growth targets, execute on sales activities to achieve quarterly and annual partner revenue targets within strategic and associated Partner accounts
- Own the Feedzai partner relationship across objectives, opportunities, power map strategies, concerns and barriers; responsible for originating, managing and building strong personal relationships with partner executives, line of business decision-makers and influencers
- Identify new partner revenue business opportunities, develop new senior partner level relationships, nurture and grow existing partnerships
- Own the Feedzai Partner Revenue growth plan and drive Feedzai’s position for North America
You Have & You Know-how:
- 5+ years of key partner account sales experience selling fraud \ financial crime and prevention solutions into the North America market
- Bachelor's degree (Master in Business desirable)
- Ideally advanced knowledge of the financial services, fraud and payments industries, AML and product specific businesses (alternative extensive strategic partner sales experience)
- Adept with financial and operational analysis and business case development
- Talented negotiator who is a pro at complex sales--a Hunter
- Ability to understand and demonstrate Feedzai’s products as well as to interact with engineers, operational teams and executives through a variety of channels
- Eager, ambitious, energetic, dedicated, and a solid work ethic—in other words someone who thrives in the environment of a fast-moving, industry-disrupting, groundbreaking start-up
Your First 30-Days at Feedzai:
You will be immersed in our brand with training, connections, and one-on-one time with your manager. You may shadow your colleagues virtually or onsite at an office depending on where you work as you are supported through your Feedzai journey. In addition, you will have access to a ton of information to give you history, context, and all the knowledge you can handle about Feedzai and the team. Finally, you will start working on projects and collaborating on work currently being done. We can't wait to have you join the team!
Feedzai is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Feedzai does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Feedzai will use the personal data you provide us with by filling out this form for reviewing your application and to potentially negotiate a contract with you. Your personal data will be retained by Feedzai for 24 months following your application. Please see our Privacy Notice available at https://feedzai.com/about-us/privacy/ for more information on how we process your personal data.