Strategic Project Manager
Feedzai is the world’s first RiskOps platform for financial risk management, and the market leader in safeguarding global commerce with today’s most advanced cloud-based risk management platform, powered by machine learning and artificial intelligence. Feedzai is securing the transition to a cashless world while enabling digital trust in every transaction and payment type. The world’s largest banks, processors, and retailers trust Feedzai to protect trillions of dollars and manage risk while improving the customer experience for everyday users, without compromising privacy. Feedzai is a Series D company and has raised $282M to date. With a valuation of +$1.5B, the company's technology protects 900 million people in 190 countries.
The Operations team at Feedzai is responsible for ensuring the efficiency of the company as a whole, by transforming business processes, tools, data & insights, while ensuring great day-to-day work experiences for all other teams and departments. Join Us!
We’re looking for an experienced Strategic Projects Manager to help drive our growth strategy, and strategic program management. The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience in project managing strategic initiatives on an executive level, at a global scale.
In order to be successful in this role, the candidate will have excellent empathy and communication skills to understand the company’s strategy, as well as the challenges of stakeholders and be effective at driving change, experience in working in a remote-first work environment and have very solid project management skills.
Your Day to Day:
- Ensuring timely execution of a range of tasks and projects committed to from leaders and other members of the team.
- Oversee strategic business initiatives from development through successful execution under the guidance of senior leadership and departmental heads
- Identify opportunities for implementing more efficient processes and systems across their teams
- You will undertake bespoke analysis on behalf of key members of the executive team to help shape strategic decisions
- Assist senior leadership in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation
- Design, review and improve the company’s ongoing processes and procedures to ensure optimal efficiency and productivity
- Work closely with various departments to assess pain points, find knowledge and skills gaps and help address them
- Work closely with the SVP of Operations and senior leadership team on strategic planning, special projects, client support, and board/investor support
You Have & You Know-how:
- 5+ years of experience in consulting and or strategic project management experience with a focus on operations management
- Knowledgeable of Financial concepts, team operating model and tools
- Problem solver and logical thinker
- Excellent Project Management skills, with proven experience in managing complex projects
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in a high-growth tech SaaS company
- Master’s degree, preferably in a business or technical specialty
- Former experience in one of the big 4 accounting firms preferred
- Excellent communication skills in English are mandatory
Your First 30-Days at Feedzai:
You will be immersed in our brand with training, connections, and one-on-one time with your manager. You may shadow your colleagues virtually or onsite at an office depending on where you work as you are supported through your Feedzai journey. In addition, you will have access to a ton of information to give you history, context, and all the knowledge you can handle about Feedzai and the team. Finally, you will start working on projects and collaborating on work currently being done. We can't wait to have you join the team!
Feedzai is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Feedzai does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Feedzai will use the personal data you provide us with by filling out this form for reviewing your application and to potentially negotiate a contract with you. Your personal data will be retained by Feedzai for 24 months following your application. Please see our Privacy Notice available at https://feedzai.com/about-us/privacy/ for more information on how we process your personal data.