Revenue Ops & Salesforce Architect
Who are we?
FalconX is the most advanced digital asset platform for institutions. We provide trade execution, credit & treasury management, prime offering and market making services. Given our global operations, industry-leading technology and deep liquidity, we have facilitated client transactions of $1 trillion in volume. Our products & services are regulated, compliant and trusted.
We are a team of engineers, product builders, institutional sales and trading leaders, operations experts, and business strategists. Our teammates have entrepreneurial experience and come from companies such as Google, Apple, Paypal, Citadel, Bridgewater, and Goldman Sachs. And, we embody our values: Think big; Drive bold outcomes; Be one team; Iterate with speed; and be an entrepreneur.
We prioritize learning. Outcomes are mission-critical, but we also believe that learning in success and in failure will drive our continued success. Our industry is emergent - there’s no shortage of experiments to get involved with and to continue growing and learning together.
We are looking to hire a team member who can take the Revenue Operations function forward. This person will split their time approximately 50-75% of managing Salesforce (Salesforce admin) and the other ~25-50% of their time as Revenue Operations generalist. This is a fantastic opportunity to continue honing specialist skills as a Salesforce administrator while also building valuable and revenue-influencing skills as a strategic partner to the broader Revenue organization.
- User access administration and license usage maintenance:
- Work with internal Security team to provision users with the right permissions
- Keep recurring (i.e., quarterly) view of active users versus licenses and help right-size, as necessary
- Maintain roles, profiles, public groups
- Follow-up on user support tickets
- Salesforce object, field, list, and workflow buildout and automation:
- Identify and gather requirements from users and stakeholders
- Add and adjust fields in account, opportunity, and other relevant objects
- Add or modify pick-list choices, as relevant
- Leverage Flow to build automations, such as:
- Automatically tagging opportunities with relevant data from the account they are related to
- Sending email notifications based on certain triggers
- Build opportunity and lead stages to match business need
- Build gates to ensure sufficient thresholds are met to pass from one lead or opportunity stage to the next
- Tag leads with campaigns to track performance of specific events or overall channels
- Create materials and train users, as needed, on changes
- Capture the necessary data and build reports, both within and outside of Salesforce, that provide the most ROI and insight to drive the business forward
- Broader revenue operations support:
- Provide the data for or execute the workflows that are necessary to do account / territory assignments, compensation calculations, performance management, and other typical RevOps responsibilities
- [Non-core responsibility] Support on the strategic side of the above - compensation setting, account assignments
- [Non-core responsibility] Driving analyses to produce insights for the business - e.g., funnel conversion ratio optimization, win-loss analysis, channel mix optimization
- [Non-core responsibility] Support RevOps in upcoming adoption of lead gen work - providing the lists that will be used in outbound campaigns
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-2 years of experience as a full-time or part-time Salesforce administrator or equivalent experience
- Detail-oriented mindset with a focus on data accuracy and quality
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively within a team environment
- A proactive and results-driven approach to achieving targets and goals
- Salesforce Admin certification / Trailhead achievements / progress on the aforementioned
Base pay for this role is expected to be between $110,000 and $140,000 USD. This expected base pay range is based on information at the time this post was generated. This role will also be eligible for other forms of compensation such as a performance linked bonus, equity, and a competitive benefits package. Actual compensation for a successful candidate will be determined based on a number of factors such as skillset, experience, and qualifications.