Senior Software Engineer
Who are we?
FalconX is the most advanced digital asset platform for institutions. We provide trade execution, credit & treasury management, prime offering and market making services. Given our global operations, industry-leading technology and deep liquidity, we have facilitated client transactions of $1 trillion in volume. Our products & services are regulated, compliant and trusted.
We are a team of engineers, product builders, institutional sales and trading leaders, operations experts, and business strategists. Our teammates have entrepreneurial experience and come from companies such as Google, Apple, Paypal, Citadel, Bridgewater, and Goldman Sachs. And, we embody our values: Think big; Drive bold outcomes; Be one team; Iterate with speed; and be an entrepreneur.
We prioritize learning. Outcomes are mission-critical, but we also believe that learning in success and in failure will drive our continued success. Our industry is emergent - there’s no shortage of experiments to get involved with and to continue growing and learning together.
- Hands-on Model Development and Optimization: Actively participate in designing, developing, and optimizing the Large Language Model (LLM) to work efficiently for financial use cases, with a hands-on approach to fine-tuning the model for domain-specific terminology and context.
- Prompt Engineering: Leverage prompt engineering techniques to guide the LLM to produce desired responses. This includes crafting effective prompts and iteratively refining them based on the model's performance.
- Stay Up-to-date with Industry Trends: Keep up-to-date with the latest trends and advancements in AI, machine learning, and prompt engineering, particularly in relation to the financial industry, to ensure the product remains competitive and cutting-edge.
- Collaborative Engineering: Work closely with product managers and other relevant teams in a hands-on capacity to understand product requirements and customer needs, incorporating this feedback directly into model development and prompt engineering.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in computer science
- Minimum 3 years of work experience
- Strong pedigree
- Experience in LLM or Natural Language Processing
- Strong hands on skills
- Experience in a startup
Base pay for this role is expected to be between $210,000 and $290,000 USD. This expected base pay range is based on information at the time this post was generated. This role will also be eligible for other forms of compensation such as a performance linked bonus, equity, and a competitive benefits package. Actual compensation for a successful candidate will be determined based on a number of factors such as skillset, experience, and qualifications.