Who are we?
FalconX is one of the fastest-growing startups in FinTech. We are redefining prime brokerage from the ground up.
We are backed by some of the best investors in the world including Accel, American Express, B Capital, Coinbase, Fidelity, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Fenbushi Capital and Tiger Global Management + more yet to be publicly disclosed.
We deliver institutional digital asset traders best-in-class trading, credit, custody and structured products. We trade, lend and secure tens of billions of dollars monthly, are highly profitable, and growing fast, so we need your help!
We are data-driven. Whether it's a growth or product decision, we believe data can always help us make more precise and informed choices.
We move fast. Speed of execution is essential for any startup, but we believe this is even more pertinent in our 24/7 industry.
We prioritize learning. Outcomes are mission-critical, but we also believe that learning in success and in failure will drive our continued success. Our industry is emergent - there’s no shortage of experiments to get involved with and to continue growing and learning together.
FalconX has offices in San Mateo, Chicago, New York, Bangalore, Malta, and Singapore.
Who is on the team?
We are entrepreneurs. Many in our company have been founders or have aspirations to eventually start their own company. We take these ambitions and experiences to bring a solutions-oriented mindset to the problems we encounter day-to-day.
We are experienced. We have been fortunate to have learned from mentors and peers at institutions such as Google, LinkedIn, JUMP Trading, Citadel, PEAK6 Investments, Goldman Sachs, Harvard Business School, Carnegie Mellon, IIT + more.
We are looking for a strong and innovative PR/Communications Manager to set the strategy, build the systems to craft meaningful, relevant and timely stories about FalconX. This person will report to the Chief Product Officer, Baris Cetinok (Ex-Apple, Amazon, Microsoft), and work closely with Head of Product, Samir Ghosh, and cross-functionally with the entire leadership team of FalconX. They will lead this effort across all channels for both proactive and reactive communication, including rapid response, brand, crisis and issues management. Additionally, they will set and execute media relations and strategy, support executive communications and work with a broad range of internal stakeholders, partners and customers. And finally, they will develop and execute communication plans that educate and raise awareness for FalconX products.
- Build and execute on a proactive plan to position FalconX amongst the most innovative and important tech and digital assets companies
- Develop strategy and executive plan for a wide range of launches, announcements, and major product communications for FalconX product and company objectives, work cross-functionally with senior leadership and teams across FalconX
- Develop a proactive communications strategy including executive communications, and speaking opportunities
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with business press, consumer media, key industry opinion leaders and external stakeholders.
- Develop written materials, including company messaging and statements, communications plans, press releases, blog posts, FAQs, and other collateral
- 8+ years relevant work experience, ideally in crypto, digital assets, at either a PR agency or on an in-house communications team
- Strong interest in crypto and digital assets industry
- Experience working directly with executives and supporting executive communications programs
- Strong working relationships with top-tier technology and financial press
- Stellar writing and storytelling skills with a focus on succinct, clear and simple communications
Base pay for this role is expected to be between $160,000 and $240,000 USD. This expected base pay range is based on information at the time this post was generated. This role will also be eligible for other forms of compensation such as a performance linked bonus, equity, and a competitive benefits package. Actual compensation for a successful candidate will be determined based on a number of factors such as skillset, experience, and qualifications.
Something looks off?