Part-Time Student Office Manager
Palo Alto, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, April 15, 2023
Equitybee is seeking a highly organized and motivated Part-Time Student Office Manager to join our team in our Palo Alto office. The Student Office Manager will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of our office by assisting with various administrative and office management tasks. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with excellent communication skills, currently enrolled in a university program, and is comfortable working independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Collect and distribute mail
- Purchase office supplies and ensure the inventory is up to date
- Manage office maintenance and liaise with vendors
- Provide general administrative support to the team as needed
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as assigned and based on candidate capabilities and interest
Compensation for this position is $35-$40 per hour.
- Currently enrolled in a university program
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and workloads
- Competitive compensation of $35-$40 per hour
- Flexible schedule to accommodate personal and academic commitments
- Opportunity to work in a kid and pet-friendly environment
- Exposure to a cutting-edge international Fintech organization
- Collaborate with a really cool bunch of people from diverse backgrounds and experiences.
See more open positions at EquityBee
Something looks off?