Platform Product Manager, Contact Center (Hybrid)
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas or take over sponsorship at this time.
Reports to: Senior Manager, Platform Product Management
About the Role:
Join Enova’s Platform Product Management Team as a Product Manager to drive the development and enhancement of platforms and tools that significantly support Contact Center Operations and our Customers. In this role, you will focus on providing effective self-service tools, automated solutions, and critical data to Contact Center Agents, Operations Leaders, and Customers. Your contributions will be pivotal in maintaining our customer service SLAs, innovating in areas like Chatbot and IVR, and integrating modern cloud solutions for improved Contact Center Agent efficiency. Your work will span across various P&Ls, aligning with Enova’s growth strategy and directly benefiting our valued customers.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders, engineering, analytics, and other product managers to identify opportunities and define business requirements for platform features that deliver tangible business value.
- Develop and manage the feature roadmap, contributing to the long-term strategic vision.
- Oversee the ongoing effectiveness of implemented initiatives, ensuring they meet business needs and outcomes.
- Guide the translation of compliance, resilience, and security goals into practical, high-value platform features.
- Utilize SQL skills for post-release monitoring and troubleshooting of platform features.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a product-focused role, with a background in writing business requirements and use cases for contact center products or experience in a P&L environment.
- User-centric mindset, committed to delivering optimal solutions for customers.
- Ability to effectively influence and collaborate across various business stakeholders, technologists, and analysts.
- Strong organizational skills with the capability to manage multiple priorities efficiently.
- Familiarity with agile development principles and processes, and a keen interest in learning and advocating for contact center tools and technologies.
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible work schedule (In-office T/W/Th and remote M/F for hybrid-eligible roles)
- Health, dental, and vision insurance including mental health benefits
- 401(k) matching plus a roth option (U.S. Based employees only)
- PTO & paid holidays off
- Sabbatical program (for eligible roles)
- Summer hours (for eligible roles)
- Paid parental leave
- DEI groups (B.L.A.C.K. @ Enova, HOLA @ Enova, Women @ Enova, Pride @ Enova, South Asians @ Enova, APEX @ Enova, and Parents @ Enova)
- Employee recognition and rewards program
- Charitable matching and a paid volunteer day…Plus so much more!
Full-Time Employees working 30+ hours per week are eligible for benefits; interns are not eligible.
Enova International is a leading financial technology company that provides online financial services through our AI and machine learning-powered Colossus™platform. We serve non-prime consumers and businesses alike, while offering world-class technology and services to traditional banks—in order to create accessible credit for millions.
Being a values-driven organization is at the core of Enova’s success. We live our values by listening to our customers, challenging assumptions, thinking big, setting high expectations, and hiring and developing the best. Through our values and our commitment to making Enova an awesome place to work, we maintain an environment of inclusion and culture where our employees can thrive. You can learn more about Enova’s values and culture here.