Lead Data Warehouse Engineer (Hybrid)
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas or take over sponsorship at this time.
About the role:
The Data Engineering, Warehouse, and Operations Team effectively and sustainably builds data strategy and provides data solutions and tools across the organization. We integrate, transform, and improve volumes of data at the project or enterprise level for streamlined processes, greater efficiencies, and smarter, more informed decision-making. This team is high-energy, dynamic and in a business-critical domain space. This role is an opportunity to make a real difference in the data space, and we need confident, experienced people eager to bring in solutions, with a demonstrated ability to learn fast and make that happen.
Experience designing, developing, and working with dimensional models is a must.
- 10+ years of strong database and SQL experience
- 7+ years of experience leading projects/teams from conception to completion in fast-paced dynamic environments
- 5+ years of Data Warehousing experience/methodologies
- 6+ years of experience in designing and implementing ETL/ELT frameworks for complex data mart projects
- Proven experience in architecting, designing, implementing, and maintaining multi-layered SQL and Python processes
- Experience working with Relational Database Management Systems, including PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server, MySQL, RDS, and Cloud Data Warehouses such as Snowflake and AWS Redshift
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, IT or related study is preferred
- Nice to have: AWS and/or Snowflake Certifications
- Opportunity to lead technical initiatives by designing and architecting solutions that meet the business needs, ensuring data accuracy, reliability, and performance
- Collaborating with principals, peers, leadership, and the business to execute solutions
- Act diligently to respond to urgent projects and tasks
- Troubleshooting discrepancies in existing databases, data pipelines, warehouses, and reporting
- Work as a “full stack” Data Engineer, contributing to each phase of the SDLC, building a new pipeline between two data sources or working with the business to design and develop a new dashboard
- Advise on best practices and innovative designs/solutions
- Perform other functions as assigned by management to support the operation of the business
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible work schedule (In-office T/W/Th and remote M/F for hybrid-eligible roles)
- Health, dental, and vision insurance including mental health benefits
- 401(k) matching plus a roth option (U.S. Based employees only)
- PTO & paid holidays off
- Sabbatical program (for eligible roles)
- Summer hours (for eligible roles)
- Paid parental leave
- DEI groups (B.L.A.C.K. @ Enova, HOLA @ Enova, Women @ Enova, Pride @ Enova, South Asians @ Enova, APEX @ Enova, and Parents @ Enova)
- Employee recognition and rewards program
- Charitable matching and a paid volunteer day…Plus so much more!
Full-Time Employees working 30+ hours per week are eligible for benefits; interns are not eligible.
Enova International is a leading financial technology company that provides online financial services through our AI and machine learning-powered Colossus™platform. We serve non-prime consumers and businesses alike, while offering world-class technology and services to traditional banks—in order to create accessible credit for millions.
Being a values-driven organization is at the core of Enova’s success. We live our values by listening to our customers, challenging assumptions, thinking big, setting high expectations, and hiring and developing the best. Through our values and our commitment to making Enova an awesome place to work, we maintain an environment of inclusion and culture where our employees can thrive. You can learn more about Enova’s values and culture here.