Recruiting Coordinator (Hybrid)
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas or take over sponsorship at this time.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to join our team and assist with the recruitment process by providing administrative support. You will be responsible for maintaining the applicant tracking system, coordinating interviews, and assisting with onboarding. Your contributions will help us ensure a seamless hiring process and attract and retain high-performing employees who align with our company’s values. This role will report to the Senior Recruiter.
- Coordinate, schedule and confirm candidate interviews (phone, virtual, and/or onsite)
- Communicate interview schedules and details to candidates, hiring managers, and interview team members
- Act as point of contact for candidates throughout the interview scheduling process to ensure a great candidate experience
- Build exceptional partnerships with hiring managers, employees, and the recruiting team by fulfilling all scheduling requests promptly and supporting them with various recruiting needs
- Perform other duties as assigned like reviewing applications, conducting initial screening, preparing offer letters, and assisting with the new hire onboarding process
- 1 year of coordination or administrative experience in a corporate environment
- Proficiency with a Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Advanced experience in the full Google Office Suite
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with candidates, hiring teams, and recruiting team members
- The ability to problem-solve, think proactively, and manage multiple priorities with conflicting deadlines
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible work schedule (In-office T/W/Th and remote M/F for hybrid-eligible roles)
- Health, dental, and vision insurance including mental health benefits
- 401(k) matching plus a roth option (U.S. Based employees only)
- PTO & paid holidays off
- Sabbatical program (for eligible roles)
- Summer hours (for eligible roles)
- Paid parental leave
- DEI groups (B.L.A.C.K. @ Enova, HOLA @ Enova, Women @ Enova, Pride @ Enova, South Asians @ Enova, APEX @ Enova, and Parents @ Enova)
- Employee recognition and rewards program
- Charitable matching and a paid volunteer day…Plus so much more!
Full-Time Employees working 30+ hours per week are eligible for benefits; interns are not eligible.
Enova International is a leading financial technology company that provides online financial services through our AI and machine learning-powered Colossus™platform. We serve non-prime consumers and businesses alike, while offering world-class technology and services to traditional banks—in order to create accessible credit for millions.
Being a values-driven organization is at the core of Enova’s success. We live our values by listening to our customers, challenging assumptions, thinking big, setting high expectations, and hiring and developing the best. Through our values and our commitment to making Enova an awesome place to work, we maintain an environment of inclusion and culture where our employees can thrive. You can learn more about Enova’s values and culture here.