People Resources Business Partner, Contact Center (Hybrid)
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas or take over sponsorship at this time.
About the role:
The People Resources Business Partner (or PRBP for short) position supports client groups within Enova and works closely with management and employees by providing hands-on and strategic input on people-related issues. In this role, you will support multiple client groups within our Contact Center. This role will report to the Senior People Resource Business Partner.
- Collaborate closely with Talent Development to streamline the performance management process, with a primary focus on strategic planning, goal setting, and individual development plans.
- Address employee relations matters in coordination with our in-house employment counsel.
- Collaborate with Talent Development and managers in your assigned client group to foster employee engagement and talent retention.
- Champion existing People policies and contribute to shaping necessary improvements as our business expands and evolves.
- Forge productive relationships with our Centers of Excellence, including Compensation, Benefits, Recruiting, Talent Development, and People Tech, to align business objectives with the offerings of the People Team.
- 1 or more years of HR Business Partner experience
- Experience supporting management and employees within a hourly population
- Experience working in a HRIS or HCM system
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, regulations, and policies.
- Ability to work productively with person-to-person emotions and to handle relationships judiciously and empathetically
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible work schedule (In-office T/W/Th and remote M/F for hybrid-eligible roles)
- Health, dental, and vision insurance including mental health benefits
- 401(k) matching plus a roth option (U.S. Based employees only)
- PTO & paid holidays off
- Sabbatical program (for eligible roles)
- Summer hours (for eligible roles)
- Paid parental leave
- DEI groups (B.L.A.C.K. @ Enova, HOLA @ Enova, Women @ Enova, Pride @ Enova, South Asians @ Enova, APEX @ Enova, and Parents @ Enova)
- Employee recognition and rewards program
- Charitable matching and a paid volunteer day…Plus so much more!
Full-Time Employees working 30+ hours per week are eligible for benefits; interns are not eligible.
Enova International is a leading financial technology company that provides online financial services through our AI and machine learning-powered Colossus™platform. We serve non-prime consumers and businesses alike, while offering world-class technology and services to traditional banks—in order to create accessible credit for millions.
Being a values-driven organization is at the core of Enova’s success. We live our values by listening to our customers, challenging assumptions, thinking big, setting high expectations, and hiring and developing the best. Through our values and our commitment to making Enova an awesome place to work, we maintain an environment of inclusion and culture where our employees can thrive. You can learn more about Enova’s values and culture here.