Head of Acquisition Marketing, Small Business (Hybrid)
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas or take over sponsorship at this time.
Director of Marketing, Small Business
About the role:
As the Head of SMB Acquisition Marketing, you will drive the strategy & execution for all acquisition marketing channels and manage the forecast & budget process, keeping senior leadership informed along the way. The role will support our Small Business (SMB) division and report to the Head of SMB Marketing.
- Strategically manage and oversee high-impact lead-generation initiatives across diverse channels (SEO, Paid Search, Programmatic Advertising, TV/CTV, Radio/Audio, Affiliates, and Lead Providers).
- Develop a holistic brand strategy in line with our business objectives, ensuring consistent messaging and branding across all platforms.
- Establish and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing initiatives, regularly reporting results to leadership.
- Foster collaboration with Sales, Analytics, and Product teams to ensure seamless customer journey integration and alignment.
- Lead a talented acquisition marketing team, providing mentorship and creating a supportive environment, while also managing the marketing budget to maximize brand impact and ROI.
- Ability to work in-office 3 days a week (T/W/Th)
- Minimum 8 years of leadership experience in Acquisition Marketing with a strong track record in driving revenue growth through multi-channel strategies.
- Proficiency in Google Ads, Paid Search, Programmatic Advertising, Meta, and web analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics).
- Exceptional communication, project management, and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly analytical, revenue-oriented, and tech-savvy professional.
- Demonstrated experience in leading successful acquisition marketing initiatives with a focus on professional growth and excellence.
- Expertise in overseeing brand strategy and awareness initiatives across various media channels and/or small business marketing a plus, but not required.
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible work schedule (In-office T/W/Th and remote M/F for hybrid-eligible roles)
- Health, dental, and vision insurance including mental health benefits
- 401(k) matching plus a roth option (U.S. Based employees only)
- PTO & paid holidays off
- Sabbatical program (for eligible roles)
- Summer hours (for eligible roles)
- Paid parental leave
- DEI groups (B.L.A.C.K. @ Enova, HOLA @ Enova, Women @ Enova, Pride @ Enova, South Asians @ Enova, APEX @ Enova, and Parents @ Enova)
- Employee recognition and rewards program
- Charitable matching and a paid volunteer day…Plus so much more!
Full-Time Employees working 30+ hours per week are eligible for benefits; interns are not eligible.
Enova International is a leading financial technology company that provides online financial services through our AI and machine learning-powered Colossus™platform. We serve non-prime consumers and businesses alike, while offering world-class technology and services to traditional banks—in order to create accessible credit for millions.
Being a values-driven organization is at the core of Enova’s success. We live our values by listening to our customers, challenging assumptions, thinking big, setting high expectations, and hiring and developing the best. Through our values and our commitment to making Enova an awesome place to work, we maintain an environment of inclusion and culture where our employees can thrive. You can learn more about Enova’s values and culture here.