Senior Financial Analyst (Hybrid)
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas or take over sponsorship at this time.
About the Role:
Enova is currently searching for a Senior Financial Analyst to join our Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team. As a Senior Financial Analyst, you’ll be a skillful collaborator, thriving in a fast-paced, innovative environment, who will be expected to partner across the organization at all levels on key strategic projects and analyses, driving business insights and executing on key deliverables for the company. This is a broad and demanding role perfect for finance and strategy professionals with a diverse background looking for a new and exciting challenge. This role will report to the FP&A Manager.
- Collaborating with key stakeholders on business unit operational planning through the development of forecasts, supported by industry and competitive analysis
- Providing analytical and financial support to functional departments including Operations, Marketing, and Business Development
- Developing, preparing, and drawing insights from periodic management, operational, and financial reporting used to drive organizational decision making and greater understanding of business economics
- Driving profitable company growth by owning and applying our value creation framework through unit economics and return on capital analyses
- Evaluating the strategic and financial rationale of new organic and inorganic business opportunities
- Authoring key board of directors and investor communications to drive better understanding of Enova’s strategy, results and value proposition
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics
- 2-5 years of experience in company finance, public accounting, investment banking, or consulting
- Critical thinking, motivated self-starter with advanced problem solving and issue resolution skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects with tight deadlines, to follow through to completion, and to present conclusions in an organized and thoughtful fashion
- Strong Excel financial modeling skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Certification or progress toward CPA or CFA a plus
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible work schedule (In-office T/W/Th and remote M/F for hybrid-eligible roles)
- Health, dental, and vision insurance including mental health benefits
- 401(k) matching plus a roth option (U.S. Based employees only)
- PTO & paid holidays off
- Sabbatical program (for eligible roles)
- Summer hours (for eligible roles)
- Paid parental leave
- DEI groups (B.L.A.C.K. @ Enova, HOLA @ Enova, Women @ Enova, Pride @ Enova, South Asians @ Enova, APEX @ Enova, and Parents @ Enova)
- Employee recognition and rewards program
- Charitable matching and a paid volunteer day…Plus so much more!
Full-Time Employees working 30+ hours per week are eligible for benefits; interns are not eligible.
Enova International is a leading financial technology company that provides online financial services through our AI and machine learning-powered Colossus™platform. We serve non-prime consumers and businesses alike, while offering world-class technology and services to traditional banks—in order to create accessible credit for millions.
Being a values-driven organization is at the core of Enova’s success. We live our values by listening to our customers, challenging assumptions, thinking big, setting high expectations, and hiring and developing the best. Through our values and our commitment to making Enova an awesome place to work, we maintain an environment of inclusion and culture where our employees can thrive. You can learn more about Enova’s values and culture here.