Senior Software Engineer - Pangea (Hybrid)
About the Role
Pangea is seeking a Senior Software Engineer who is eager to design new architecture, resolve operational issues, production debugging, and perform feature development. Our Engineering team builds and maintains new features for the Pangea platform that improve usability, prevent fraud, and create APIs and services that work with our partners to launch new markets, payment methods, and capabilities. Our platform is developed on C#/.NET and hosted with AWS.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will:
- Design, build and maintain APIs and services as part of the platform
- Deliver quality focused software changes for our consumer facing applications
- Work with all facets of the business from Product Management to Operations and Analytics
- Identify and execute on best answers holding true to our value of “Empowerment”
- Champion improvements in engineering standards, tools, and processes
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years of professional experience in C#/.NET, object oriented programming, and CI/CD pipelines.
- A demonstrated understanding of software principles and experience writing software solutions
- Experience troubleshooting production issues using observability tools
- A willingness to participate in a periodic on-call rotation
- Experience writing software for consumer facing applications
- A zeal for continuous learning and development
Bonus Points if you have:
- Past experience in and knowledge of working with Infrastructure as Code
- Experience in Docker and RabbitMQ
- Background in FinTech
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible work schedule (In-office T/W/Th and remote M/F for hybrid-eligible roles)
- Health, dental, and vision insurance including mental health benefits
- 401(k) matching plus a roth option (U.S. Based employees only)
- PTO & paid holidays off
- Sabbatical program (for eligible roles)
- Summer hours (for eligible roles)
- Paid parental leave
- DEI groups (B.L.A.C.K. @ Enova, HOLA @ Enova, Women @ Enova, Pride @ Enova, South Asians @ Enova, APEX @ Enova, and Parents @ Enova)
- Employee recognition and rewards program
- Charitable matching and a paid volunteer day…Plus so much more!
Full-Time Employees working 30+ hours per week are eligible for benefits; interns are not eligible.
Enova International is a leading financial technology company that provides online financial services through our AI and machine learning-powered Colossus™platform. We serve non-prime consumers and businesses alike, while offering world-class technology and services to traditional banks—in order to create accessible credit for millions.
Being a values-driven organization is at the core of Enova’s success. We live our values by listening to our customers, challenging assumptions, thinking big, setting high expectations, and hiring and developing the best. Through our values and our commitment to making Enova an awesome place to work, we maintain an environment of inclusion and culture where our employees can thrive. You can learn more about Enova’s values and culture here.