Manager, Litigation Recovery (Hybrid)
About the role:
In the role of Manager, Litigation Recovery, your responsibilities will encompass the comprehensive oversight of litigation recovery efforts. This includes the management of the litigation channel to determine financial objectives, as well as non-liquidation key performance indicators (KPIs) at both a broader and more detailed level. The primary objective is to assist the Legal team in maximizing the value derived from our partnerships with third-party law firms, ultimately optimizing the cents recovered per dollar. This role will report to the Operations Manager, SMB Collections.
- Oversee an external network of law firms responsible for handling litigation on behalf of Enova
- Supervise an internal team that provides support to both our external law firms and internal partners
- Guarantee proactive portfolio management by conducting high-level portfolio analysis and assigning tasks to internal team members
- Participate in daily and weekly communication with our network of law firms and other third party vendors
- Formulate and uphold strategic initiatives aimed at increasing revenue.
- Mitigate risks and ensure compliance with relevant regulations.
- 3 or more years of leadership experience in a related capacity
- Prior experience in a legal environment, whether within a corporate or law firm context, is essential
- Proficiency in Excel and a strong aptitude for working with diverse types of technology are required
- Excellent interpersonal skills are necessary for effective collaboration with multiple internal teams and external partners, including law firms, technology providers, and data vendors
- Comfort with a dynamic work environment and a demonstrated ability to adapt to change are crucial attributes
For Colorado-based candidates, the budgeted range is $75,000-$85,000 but actual compensation may vary based on experience including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. The successful candidate may also be eligible to participate in incentive plans, and the Company’s benefits plans. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: Enova Benefits
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible work schedule (In-office T/W/Th and remote M/F for hybrid-eligible roles)
- Health, dental, and vision insurance including mental health benefits
- 401(k) matching plus a roth option (U.S. Based employees only)
- PTO & paid holidays off
- Sabbatical program (for eligible roles)
- Summer hours (for eligible roles)
- Paid parental leave
- DEI groups (B.L.A.C.K. @ Enova, HOLA @ Enova, Women @ Enova, Pride @ Enova, South Asians @ Enova, APEX @ Enova, and Parents @ Enova)
- Employee recognition and rewards program
- Charitable matching and a paid volunteer day…Plus so much more!
Full-Time Employees working 30+ hours per week are eligible for benefits; interns are not eligible.
Enova International is a leading financial technology company that provides online financial services through our AI and machine learning-powered Colossus™platform. We serve non-prime consumers and businesses alike, while offering world-class technology and services to traditional banks—in order to create accessible credit for millions.
Being a values-driven organization is at the core of Enova’s success. We live our values by listening to our customers, challenging assumptions, thinking big, setting high expectations, and hiring and developing the best. Through our values and our commitment to making Enova an awesome place to work, we maintain an environment of inclusion and culture where our employees can thrive. You can learn more about Enova’s values and culture here.