Head of Performance Marketing, Pangea Money Transfer (Hybrid)
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas or take over sponsorship at this time.
About the role
As a leader on the Marketing team, you will drive consumer acquisition for our top rated mobile apps and web offering in a high-growth environment. While the current channel portfolio is primarily focused on digital (search, social, digital, affiliates), you will also be responsible for coordination of customer experience as we expand into greater offline upper-funnel presence in Q4 2023/2024. Reporting to the VP Marketing, you will improve the efficiency of proven marketing channels and launch new channels to hit ambitious goals.
The ideal candidate has developed marketing plans, effectively managed individual performance marketers, has a creative mind and lives and breathes data. They will thrive in a fast-paced environment, have a roll up your sleeves attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit.
What you’ll be doing:
- Plan, optimize and deploy multi-million dollar budgets across all performance marketing channels to hit ambitious acquisition goals
- Methodically test, launch and scale efficient growth channels as part of broader strategic marketing campaigns, including paid search, social, mobile app installs, etc.
- Build a framework for identifying opportunities, prioritizing experiments, scoping projects & managing dependencies
- Work closely with partners in Strategy & Operations to identify budget, CAC and LTV goals and develop experiments to continually test and optimize digital programs
- Track, analyze and communicate outcomes. Rally your team around ambitious acquisition and ROI goals and crisply communicate progress and insights to executives and across the company
- Lead and mentor a growing performance marketing team
- Oversee output of digital agencies. Tightly manage activities and outcomes
- Partner with the Product team to ideate, define, build & test initiatives that improve performance across the customer journey and enhance marketing measurement & attribution
The ideal candidate will have:
- 10+ years of recent experience in B2C digital marketing
- In-house marketing department experience required
- Experience managing and exponentially growing a multi-million dollar budget
- Direct experience hiring, managing and mentoring digital marketers at various experience levels
- Hands on experience with paid search, paid social, landing page optimization, A/B testing & digital analytics platforms
- An owner mentality. You don't just work on projects, you own outcomes
- Tenacious about optimization, process, and prioritization
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to synthesize raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
- You are able to field technical details on data flows and ensure accurate attribution
- Endless curiosity about growth marketing and customer behavior
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience scaling a digital consumer mobile app
- Multicultural and/or financial services experience
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible work schedule (In-office T/W/Th and remote M/F for hybrid-eligible roles)
- Health, dental, and vision insurance including mental health benefits
- 401(k) matching plus a roth option (U.S. Based employees only)
- PTO & paid holidays off
- Sabbatical program (for eligible roles)
- Summer hours (for eligible roles)
- Paid parental leave
- DEI groups (B.L.A.C.K. @ Enova, HOLA @ Enova, Women @ Enova, Pride @ Enova, South Asians @ Enova, APEX @ Enova, and Parents @ Enova)
- Employee recognition and rewards program
- Charitable matching and a paid volunteer day…Plus so much more!
Full-Time Employees working 30+ hours per week are eligible for benefits; interns are not eligible.
Enova International is a leading financial technology company that provides online financial services through our AI and machine learning-powered Colossus™platform. We serve non-prime consumers and businesses alike, while offering world-class technology and services to traditional banks—in order to create accessible credit for millions.
Being a values-driven organization is at the core of Enova’s success. We live our values by listening to our customers, challenging assumptions, thinking big, setting high expectations, and hiring and developing the best. Through our values and our commitment to making Enova an awesome place to work, we maintain an environment of inclusion and culture where our employees can thrive. You can learn more about Enova’s values and culture here.