Escalation Supervisor (Hybrid)
About the role:
As a Contact Center Supervisor, Escalations, your role will involve supervising the daily performance of our contact center escalations team and fostering team engagement. Your responsibilities will include instructing, onboarding, training, and mentoring representatives, with a primary objective of minimizing processing errors and customer escalations. This role reports to the Department Manager.
- Drive team performance through regular coaching and development to ensure high standards of execution are maintained
- Partner with operations, quality, and compliance teams to explore opportunities to streamline and improve processes that result in improved customer experience
- Identify root cause of customer complaints/processing errors and recommend solutions to mitigate exposure to future escalations or risk to business
- Prepare and analyze departmental reporting to enhance performance efficiencies and drive productivity improvements on an ongoing basis
- Review quality assurance reports, customer survey responses and error reports and provide coaching to representatives to ensure they are adhering to processes as defined
- 3 years of leadership experience in a contact center environment
- Experience resolving customer escalations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to coach, train, and motivate employees and evaluate their performance
- Proficient at maintaining composure in high-pressure scenarios and adept at handling tense situations, particularly during peak hours
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible work schedule (In-office T/W/Th and remote M/F for hybrid-eligible roles)
- Health, dental, and vision insurance including mental health benefits
- 401(k) matching plus a roth option (U.S. Based employees only)
- PTO & paid holidays off
- Sabbatical program (for eligible roles)
- Summer hours (for eligible roles)
- Paid parental leave
- DEI groups (B.L.A.C.K. @ Enova, HOLA @ Enova, Women @ Enova, Pride @ Enova, South Asians @ Enova, APEX @ Enova, and Parents @ Enova)
- Employee recognition and rewards program
- Charitable matching and a paid volunteer day…Plus so much more!
Full-Time Employees working 30+ hours per week are eligible for benefits; interns are not eligible.
Enova International is a leading financial technology company that provides online financial services through our AI and machine learning-powered Colossus™platform. We serve non-prime consumers and businesses alike, while offering world-class technology and services to traditional banks—in order to create accessible credit for millions.
Being a values-driven organization is at the core of Enova’s success. We live our values by listening to our customers, challenging assumptions, thinking big, setting high expectations, and hiring and developing the best. Through our values and our commitment to making Enova an awesome place to work, we maintain an environment of inclusion and culture where our employees can thrive. You can learn more about Enova’s values and culture here.