Senior Product Manager, Small Business (Hybrid)
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas or take over sponsorship at this time.
Location: Denver, CO
Reports to: Senior Manager, Product Management - Small Business
About the role:
Enova (parent company of OnDeck and Headway Capital) is looking for product managers to help power small business (SMB) growth in the United States. As a Senior Product Manager at Enova, you will help shape the future of our SMB lending products and platforms.
- Collaborate with leadership to develop and execute a strategy supporting our partnership experiences through our suite of partner APIs.
- Drive product roadmaps through the collection of internal and external customer feedback.
- Coordinate with various departments to define requirements and prioritize the backlog.
- Partner with Agile Engineering teams to deliver innovative features and functionality, representing the customer's perspective.
- Identify new product features and trade-offs to establish a competitive advantage for Enova and enhance the partner experience.
- Construct business cases and collaborate with stakeholders to secure buy-in. Work with Engineering to estimate size, elaborate on scope and requirements, clarify detailed design, and obtain sign-off on developed features before launch.
- Effectively advocate for your product area and communicate its value throughout the SMB organization.
- Ensure product delivery aligns with established goals and key results.
- 5+ years of product management experience, ideally with API management
- Demonstrated commitment to customer-centric solutions
- Proficiency in leveraging data for user behavior analysis and product opportunity identification
- Experience collaborating with agile teams and managing project milestones
- Strong communication skills for engaging with diverse stakeholders, both technical and non-technical
For Colorado-based candidates, the budgeted range is $120,000 - $140,000, but actual compensation may vary based on experience including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. The successful candidate may also be eligible to participate in incentive plans, and the Company’s benefits plans. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: Enova Benefits
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible work schedule (In-office T/W/Th and remote M/F for hybrid-eligible roles)
- Health, dental, and vision insurance including mental health benefits
- 401(k) matching plus a ROTH option (U.S. Based employees only)
- PTO & paid holidays off
- Sabbatical program (for eligible roles)
- Summer hours (for eligible roles)
- Paid parental leave
- DEI groups (B.L.A.C.K. @ Enova, HOLA @ Enova, Women @ Enova, Pride @ Enova, South Asians @ Enova, APEX @ Enova, and Parents @ Enova)
- Employee recognition and rewards program
- Charitable matching and a paid volunteer day…Plus so much more!
Enova International is a leading financial technology company that provides online financial services through our AI and machine learning-powered Colossus™platform. We serve non-prime consumers and businesses alike, while offering world-class technology and services to traditional banks—in order to create accessible credit for millions.
Being a values-driven organization is at the core of Enova’s success. We live our values by listening to our customers, challenging assumptions, thinking big, setting high expectations, and hiring and developing the best. Through our values and our commitment to making Enova an awesome place to work, we maintain an environment of inclusion and culture where our employees can thrive. You can learn more about Enova’s values and culture here.