Strategy & Operations Internship Summer 2024 (Hybrid)
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas or take over sponsorship at this time.
About the role:
As a Strategy & Operations intern, you will directly support one of Enova’s core P&Ls and tackle projects that ensure Enova is operating at peak performance, and continuously improving so our customers can have the best possible experience. Over a period of 10 weeks, you will partake in projects that can range from short-term immediate impact projects, like automating a business process, to long term strategic initiatives, such as a new product launch. The best part? Our team is big enough to have the resources to successfully scale the business, but small enough that a single intern has the autonomy to make a meaningful impact. That means you can make your mark.
As a member of the Enova internship program, you will have the benefit of networking with other interns across the company through in-person or virtual team outings, lunches, and events.
This internship will begin in June 2024 and wrap up in August 2024. This role is hybrid and eligible candidates must be able to work in the Chicago office 3 days per week.
- Acceptable Graduation Dates: December 2024 - June 2025
- Local to the Chicagoland area or willing to relocate
We're excited about you if you have:
- Been working toward undergraduate or master’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Finance, or other quantitative degrees, or equivalent experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- High energy, team player, creative thinker, and strategic influencer.
- Demonstrated experience in working with broad cross-functional teams.
- Skilled in negotiating, influencing others, analytical thinking, leading others, and executing and implementing projects.
- Willingness to learn and work in a hands-on environment.
- Advanced Excel modeling experience required. Prefer proficiency with SQL.
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible work schedule (In-office T/W/Th and remote M/F for hybrid-eligible roles)
- Health, dental, and vision insurance including mental health benefits
- 401(k) matching plus a ROTH option (U.S. Based employees only)
- PTO & paid holidays off
- Sabbatical program (for eligible roles)
- Summer hours (for eligible roles)
- Paid parental leave
- DEI groups (B.L.A.C.K. @ Enova, HOLA @ Enova, Women @ Enova, Pride @ Enova, South Asians @ Enova, APEX @ Enova, and Parents @ Enova)
- Employee recognition and rewards program
- Charitable matching and a paid volunteer day…Plus so much more!
Enova International is a leading financial technology company that provides online financial services through our AI and machine learning-powered Colossus™platform. We serve non-prime consumers and businesses alike, while offering world-class technology and services to traditional banks—in order to create accessible credit for millions.
Being a values-driven organization is at the core of Enova’s success. We live our values by listening to our customers, challenging assumptions, thinking big, setting high expectations, and hiring and developing the best. Through our values and our commitment to making Enova an awesome place to work, we maintain an environment of inclusion and culture where our employees can thrive. You can learn more about Enova’s values and culture here.