Legal Support Specialist (Hybrid)
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas or take over sponsorship at this time.
Associate General Counsel
About the Role:
We are seeking a dedicated and detail-oriented Legal Support Specialist to support our in-house legal team. The ideal candidate will have experience in a corporate legal or law firm setting, possess strong organizational skills, and be adept at managing multiple tasks simultaneously. This role will involve providing critical support to a team of lawyers and paralegals, ensuring the smooth operation of the legal department.
- Provide general support to attorneys and paralegals, including assistance in scheduling and keeping track of deadlines.
- Provide information and document management support by overseeing, organizing and maintaining document management systems.
- Establish, maintain, process, and/or oversee files, vendor contracts, databases, records, and/or other documents.
- Review, categorize, log and distribute incoming legal mail.
- Assist with the preparation of corporate legal documents, corporate filings and registrations.
- Provide litigation support by organizing pleadings, gathering documents, and updating status and tracking reports.
- Assist with updates and maintenance of minute books.
- Record and monitor litigation and licensing deadlines.
- Prepare, proofread, format, and edit correspondence, memos, presentations, spreadsheets, and other legal documents.
- Request and compile billing estimates from service providers.
- Maintain the legal department wiki pages which describe various legal services that can be accessed by internal business clients.
- Assist in legal operations and general budgeting for the legal department.
- Organize and assist in preparing materials for team meetings, and take minutes, when necessary.
- Assist with special projects as assigned by the legal team, which may include compliance initiatives, internal audits, or training programs.
- Associate's degree in paralegal studies or legal secretary certificate preferred
- 1+ years of experience as a legal assistant, legal secretary, or paralegal
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and professional demeanor
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong knowledge of Google office software suite
- Ability to work independently, manage large workloads, and keep deadlines
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible work schedule (In-office T/W/Th and remote M/F for hybrid-eligible roles)
- Health, dental, and vision insurance including mental health benefits
- 401(k) matching plus a ROTH option (U.S. Based employees only)
- PTO & paid holidays off
- Sabbatical program (for eligible roles)
- Summer hours (for eligible roles)
- Paid parental leave
- DEI groups (B.L.A.C.K. @ Enova, HOLA @ Enova, Women @ Enova, Pride @ Enova, South Asians @ Enova, APEX @ Enova, and Parents @ Enova)
- Employee recognition and rewards program
- Charitable matching and a paid volunteer day…Plus so much more!
Enova International is a leading financial technology company that provides online financial services through our AI and machine learning-powered Colossus™platform. We serve non-prime consumers and businesses alike, while offering world-class technology and services to traditional banks—in order to create accessible credit for millions.
Being a values-driven organization is at the core of Enova’s success. We live our values by listening to our customers, challenging assumptions, thinking big, setting high expectations, and hiring and developing the best. Through our values and our commitment to making Enova an awesome place to work, we maintain an environment of inclusion and culture where our employees can thrive. You can learn more about Enova’s values and culture here.