Loan Processing Representative (Remote)
We are currently only hiring in AZ, IA, ID, IL, IN, MN, MO, NM, NV, UT, WI, and WY
About the role:
Enova has several different consumer lending brands, each with their own unique offerings and customer requirements. As a Loan Processor, you will become an expert in one particular brand over the course of our 3 week training program. After you complete training, you will primarily be responsible for processing loan applications. You will be responsible for every loan in your individual pipeline from initial submission to approval status.
- Initiate outbound calls to customers to verify loan application details and to gather additional information as needed
- Ensure all loan quality standards are met in order to process loan applications
- Manage a pipeline of loan applications while maintaining excellent customer service
- Effectively resolve customer issues by phone, email or fax
- Communicate clearly and professionally with all customers, co-worker, supervisors and management
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date information for customer accounts
- Previous experience in a customer support role in a call center environment
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multitask, set priorities and manage time effectively
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible work schedule (In-office T/W/Th and remote M/F for hybrid-eligible roles)
- Health, dental, and vision insurance including mental health benefits
- 401(k) matching plus a ROTH option (U.S. Based employees only)
- PTO & paid holidays off
- Sabbatical program (for eligible roles)
- Summer hours (for eligible roles)
- Paid parental leave
- DEI groups (B.L.A.C.K. @ Enova, HOLA @ Enova, Women @ Enova, Pride @ Enova, South Asians @ Enova, APEX @ Enova, and Parents @ Enova)
- Employee recognition and rewards program
- Charitable matching and a paid volunteer day…Plus so much more!
Enova International is a leading financial technology company that provides online financial services through our AI and machine learning-powered Colossus™platform. We serve non-prime consumers and businesses alike, while offering world-class technology and services to traditional banks—in order to create accessible credit for millions.
Being a values-driven organization is at the core of Enova’s success. We live our values by listening to our customers, challenging assumptions, thinking big, setting high expectations, and hiring and developing the best. Through our values and our commitment to making Enova an awesome place to work, we maintain an environment of inclusion and culture where our employees can thrive. You can learn more about Enova’s values and culture here.