Call Center Supervisor, Customer Service (Hybrid)
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas or take over sponsorship at this time.
About the role:
As a Call Center Supervisor, Customer Service, your primary responsibility is to oversee the day to day functions of a team of representatives. You will teach, train, and mentor representatives in a fast-paced environment to ensure success and a quality customer experience. You will also ensure the team is aiming for maximum efficiency and overall effectiveness. This role will report to the Department Manager.
- Manage metrics, performance criteria, policies and procedures to continuously improve representative's productivity
- Review quality assurance reports, customer survey responses and error reports and provide coaching to representatives to ensure they are creating the expected customer experience
- Conduct one-on-one meetings, weekly meetings, coaching sessions, and performance reviews in a timely manner
- Identify trends and recommend appropriate solutions to improve performance and drive engagement
- Assist with new hire interviews, hiring decisions and manage the onboarding process for all new hires within your function
- 3 years of leadership experience in related capacity
- Experience within the financial industry and/or loan operations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to coach, train, and motivate employees and evaluate their performance
- Capable of remaining calm under pressure and navigating tense situations, especially during busy hours
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible work schedule (In-office T/W/Th and remote M/F for hybrid-eligible roles)
- Health, dental, and vision insurance including mental health benefits
- 401(k) matching plus a ROTH option (U.S. Based employees only)
- PTO & paid holidays off
- Sabbatical program (for eligible roles)
- Summer hours (for eligible roles)
- Paid parental leave
- DEI groups (B.L.A.C.K. @ Enova, HOLA @ Enova, Women @ Enova, Pride @ Enova, South Asians @ Enova, APEX @ Enova, and Parents @ Enova)
- Employee recognition and rewards program
- Charitable matching and a paid volunteer day…Plus so much more!
Enova International is a leading financial technology company that provides online financial services through our AI and machine learning-powered Colossus™platform. We serve non-prime consumers and businesses alike, while offering world-class technology and services to traditional banks—in order to create accessible credit for millions.
Being a values-driven organization is at the core of Enova’s success. We live our values by listening to our customers, challenging assumptions, thinking big, setting high expectations, and hiring and developing the best. Through our values and our commitment to making Enova an awesome place to work, we maintain an environment of inclusion and culture where our employees can thrive. You can learn more about Enova’s values and culture here.