Speech Analyst (Remote)
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas or take over sponsorship at this time.
About the role:
As a Speech Analyst, you will be responsible for building and testing the speech categories in CallMiner used for both QA scoring and ad hoc requests. You will also use CallMiner to find and identify trends in the contact center and make suggestions for new categories based on those findings. This role will report to the Department Manager.
- Build and test speech categories, logic, and scoring methodologies for defined initiatives and ensure a high degree of accuracy
- Identify and report on performance trends and/or areas of business risk
- Utilize Speech Analytics business intelligence tools to monitor, summarize and inform leadership about internal processes and trends that impact our customers or business performance/risk
- Deploy basic order of operations and logical statements in order to learn and apply CallMiner syntax
- Share performance insights with contact center leadership and collaborate with them on current/future strategic initiatives
- 2 or mores years of speech analytics experience
- Experience with CallMiner or a similar software
- Exceptional time-management skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities
- Ability to effectively problem solve with little to no supervision
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible work schedule (In-office T/W/Th and remote M/F for hybrid-eligible roles)
- Health, dental, and vision insurance including mental health benefits
- 401(k) matching plus a ROTH option (U.S. Based employees only)
- PTO & paid holidays off
- Sabbatical program (for eligible roles)
- Summer hours (for eligible roles)
- Paid parental leave
- DEI groups (B.L.A.C.K. @ Enova, HOLA @ Enova, Women @ Enova, Pride @ Enova, South Asians @ Enova, APEX @ Enova, and Parents @ Enova)
- Employee recognition and rewards program
- Charitable matching and a paid volunteer day…Plus so much more!
Enova International is a leading financial technology company that provides online financial services through our AI and machine learning-powered Colossus™platform. We serve non-prime consumers and businesses alike, while offering world-class technology and services to traditional banks—in order to create accessible credit for millions.
Being a values-driven organization is at the core of Enova’s success. We live our values by listening to our customers, challenging assumptions, thinking big, setting high expectations, and hiring and developing the best. Through our values and our commitment to making Enova an awesome place to work, we maintain an environment of inclusion and culture where our employees can thrive. You can learn more about Enova’s values and culture here.