Senior BI Data Warehouse Engineer (Remote)
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas or take over sponsorship at this time.
About the role:
In this role, you will design, develop, implement and maintain reporting functionality and analytic applications across multiple business units including Finance, Marketing, Operations and more. You will interface with Business Owners, leveraging our data infrastructure and Enterprise BI tools to facilitate faster decision-making, standardize key customer, loan, and business metrics, and support the company’s strategic initiatives. You will also capture and translate requirements through a variety of techniques to create coherent report design documents leading to successful solutions.
We are looking for creative problem solvers who enjoy collaborating with others to build new data warehouses, data mart and business intelligence solutions, while supporting our existing applications. You will operate as an owner by completing the full life cycle of a project from understanding the business process and requirements through implementation and ongoing support.
Experience designing, developing, and working with dimensional models is a must.
- 8+ years of strong databases and SQL experience
- 6+ years of experience in the design and implementation of ETL/ELT frameworks for complex data mart projects
- 5+ years of experience in MicroStrategy and/or Tableau or a comparable BI tool
- 3+ years of experience in Python or other programming
- Strong knowledge of Data Warehousing
- Strong knowledge of databases like PostgreSQL, Snowflake, etc., and data analysis skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated Team player
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, IT or related study
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible work schedule (In-office T/W/Th and remote M/F for hybrid-eligible roles)
- Health, dental, and vision insurance including mental health benefits
- 401(k) matching plus a ROTH option (U.S. Based employees only)
- PTO & paid holidays off
- Sabbatical program (for eligible roles)
- Summer hours (for eligible roles)
- Paid parental leave
- DEI groups (B.L.A.C.K. @ Enova, HOLA @ Enova, Women @ Enova, Pride @ Enova, South Asians @ Enova, APEX @ Enova, and Parents @ Enova)
- Employee recognition and rewards program
- Charitable matching and a paid volunteer day…Plus so much more!
Enova International is a leading financial technology company that provides online financial services through our AI and machine learning-powered Colossus™platform. We serve non-prime consumers and businesses alike, while offering world-class technology and services to traditional banks—in order to create accessible credit for millions.
Being a values-driven organization is at the core of Enova’s success. We live our values by listening to our customers, challenging assumptions, thinking big, setting high expectations, and hiring and developing the best. Through our values and our commitment to making Enova an awesome place to work, we maintain an environment of inclusion and culture where our employees can thrive. You can learn more about Enova’s values and culture here.