Digital Marketing Associate, Small Business (Hybrid)
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas or take over sponsorship at this time.
Marketing Manager - SMB
About the role:
As a Digital Marketing Associate, problem-solving, self-directing, and action-oriented thinkers are required. You will be responsible for managing direct response media marketing campaigns in digital channels with a multi-million annual marketing budget. The role will support our Small Business division and report to the Marketing Manager
- Execute new customer acquisition campaigns across multiple paid media channels (Programmatic, Social Media, Streaming Audio, Paid Search, etc.)
- Work with internal analytics team and external media agency analytics team on data feeds & reporting to manage campaign effectiveness and KPIs, ultimately using findings to recommend ways to optimize spend and make improvements to campaigns
- Create, manage, test and analyze creative and media campaigns across marketing channels from conception through execution
- Work cross-functionally with internal departments (Creative, Legal, Compliance, GR/PR) to develop creative and brand messaging and integrate across all owned properties and marketing efforts
- Collaborate with the team in exploring new initiatives, emerging media, marketing channels, and other projects
- Engage with our internal market intelligence team and media agencies on research and consumer insights to support brand channel strategy and tactics
- Work cross-functionally with other brand channel owners to ensure best practices are shared and implemented across all P&Ls
- 4+ years’ experience in digital marketing and online acquisition efforts
- Provided digital marketing speciality across moving consumers through the funnel driving conversions and digital acquisitions.
- Experience with Google Ads, Paid Search, Programmatic Display and, Meta
- Familiarity with web analytics tools like Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Demonstrated self-starter and problem solver with critical thinking skills
- Strong analytical abilities to manipulate and analyze data on Excel, identify trends, and make informed recommendations
- Excellent project management skills, adhering to timelines
- Effective communication and collaboration across multiple functional organizations
- Creative thinking and ability to generate innovative solutions
- Adaptability to pivot between initiatives and execute tests/experiments
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible work schedule (In-office T/W/Th and remote M/F for hybrid-eligible roles)
- Health, dental, and vision insurance including mental health benefits
- 401(k) matching plus a ROTH option (U.S. Based employees only)
- PTO & paid holidays off
- Sabbatical program (for eligible roles)
- Summer hours (for eligible roles)
- Paid parental leave
- DEI groups (B.L.A.C.K. @ Enova, HOLA @ Enova, Women @ Enova, Pride @ Enova, South Asians @ Enova, APEX @ Enova, and Parents @ Enova)
- Employee recognition and rewards program
- Charitable matching and a paid volunteer day…Plus so much more!
Enova International is a leading financial technology company that provides online financial services through our AI and machine learning-powered Colossus™platform. We serve non-prime consumers and businesses alike, while offering world-class technology and services to traditional banks—in order to create accessible credit for millions.
Being a values-driven organization is at the core of Enova’s success. We live our values by listening to our customers, challenging assumptions, thinking big, setting high expectations, and hiring and developing the best. Through our values and our commitment to making Enova an awesome place to work, we maintain an environment of inclusion and culture where our employees can thrive. You can learn more about Enova’s values and culture here.