Lending Account Executive (Hybrid)
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas or take over sponsorship at this time.
About the role:
A Lending Account Executive is primarily responsible for driving long-term revenue with small businesses by creating meaningful and value-added engagement at every touchpoint. Your main goal is to develop the foundation for an ongoing business relationship with small businesses. This role will report to the Direct Sales Lead.
- Maintain an up-to-date portfolio of prospective and existing clients in the CRM system
- Communicate regularly with existing clients and identify new sales opportunities
- Effectively meet or exceed assigned performance metrics and key expectations
- Apply proven concepts of deal structure and strategy to increase sales
- Identify ways for continuous improvement of processes and performance
- 3 or more years of sales experience and have maintained a monthly or quarterly quota in a transactional selling environment
- Ability to handle and overcome objections by providing clients with information and emphasizing the benefits of our products and services
- Can effectively manage and prioritize competing demands
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to cultivate strong relationships
- Experience with a CRM software such as Salesforce
For New York-based candidates, the budgeted range is $55,000 but actual compensation may vary based on experience including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. The successful candidate may also be eligible to participate in incentive plans, and the Company’s benefits plans. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: Enova Benefits
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible work schedule (In-office T/W/Th and remote M/F for hybrid-eligible roles)
- Health, dental, and vision insurance including mental health benefits
- 401(k) matching plus a ROTH option (U.S. Based employees only)
- PTO & paid holidays off
- Sabbatical program (for eligible roles)
- Summer hours (for eligible roles)
- Paid parental leave
- DEI groups (B.L.A.C.K. @ Enova, HOLA @ Enova, Women @ Enova, Pride @ Enova, South Asians @ Enova, APEX @ Enova, and Parents @ Enova)
- Employee recognition and rewards program
- Charitable matching and a paid volunteer day…Plus so much more!
Enova International is a leading financial technology company that provides online financial services through our AI and machine learning-powered Colossus™platform. We serve non-prime consumers and businesses alike, while offering world-class technology and services to traditional banks—in order to create accessible credit for millions.
Being a values-driven organization is at the core of Enova’s success. We live our values by listening to our customers, challenging assumptions, thinking big, setting high expectations, and hiring and developing the best. Through our values and our commitment to making Enova an awesome place to work, we maintain an environment of inclusion and culture where our employees can thrive. You can learn more about Enova’s values and culture here.
Something looks off?